Bunch of Finest for trade -

scatcat said:
Didnt see the Hester in your bucket. I like the Hester Chrome and Deangelo Chrome. Books at $22. I would guess the Lynch $8-10 and Kolb $6-8. I would be willing to give up a few more bucks in trade. I have a bowman Kolb I just opened up also I could add in.
Yeah sure that works for me. PM me with the details and i'll get back to you tomorrow, i'm off to bed. thanks!

ross9013 said:
Yeah sure that works for me. PM me with the details and i'll get back to you tomorrow, i'm off to bed. thanks!

I am too but will shoot the trade manager proposal tomorrow night. Thanks

sandman43103 said:
Not really sure. There's no Beckett value, and I can only go by what they sell on eBay.

:D dont know what that means actually as I have checked also and see the Galloway sells for a whopping .99-3.00 and the Williams has sold for a whopping Not selling and flucuated bad from that to $5.99 on a buy it now. I guess I like the Galloway but am ok with the Williams also you know what I mean.

scatcat said:
:D dont know what that means actually as I have checked also and see the Galloway sells for a whopping .99-3.00 and the Williams has sold for a whopping Not selling and flucuated bad from that to $5.99 on a buy it now. I guess I like the Galloway but am ok with the Williams also you know what I mean.

You're right, it's best we not trade. What I meant on the Williams was that it didn't seem it was going to book high since it sold for what it did on eBay-I wasn't comparing the eBay prices on both.

sandman43103 said:
You're right, it's best we not trade. What I meant on the Williams was that it didn't seem it was going to book high since it sold for what it did on eBay-I wasn't comparing the eBay prices on both.

That is fine but how can you not compare prices on them both when one doesnt book and they sell in close relation? No answer needed as Too much time spent on some cards that sell under $3 anyways. Thanks for your time.

Back