Bucket Updated Lots Of New Game Used Autos And More Ft!!!

Adam!

baseball20001.jpg

Like the Johan and or Hanley, check my thread here http://sportscardfreaks.com/forums/...ck-card-my-list-i-get-one-yours-new-post.html

I need only 1 if you only see one thing, I need deals!

I like your Wistrom TX auto, Bush X-fractor, CJ Jersey, Julius Jones jersey, and Leon Hall auto. I have that Javon Walker printing plate. You think we can make a deal?

Hey Tom we will talk in a bit i didnt see anything i truely wanted on the list

cris i like these in order lmk thanks my friend
bowe chrome auto
calvin topps gold
javon

atrain2004 said:
Hey Tom we will talk in a bit i didnt see anything i truely wanted on the list

cris i like these in order lmk thanks my friend
bowe chrome auto
calvin topps gold
javon

OK so you have a trade offer in mind???

im game for whatever you think is fair you tell me thanks im excited seems trading has been slow good to see people still do it lol

Chris i would be interested in it

atrain2004 said:
im game for whatever you think is fair you tell me thanks im excited seems trading has been slow good to see people still do it lol

Chris i would be interested in it

Ok so since there is a 1/1, I can only go by CV.

The Hall sells for $2, Wistrom $3, Bush didn't sell for $1 so I'll go with $1, Chad LCM I saw a Mirror Red jersey from 2004 end at $2 so I'm guessing $2 is about right. The Jones I could not find. Low-mid end RC autos of his go for 9-15. The regular jersey from that brand did not sell at .99 so I figure that would go for about $6 or so? I also saw the Higgins letterman auto. If I add that in, the "I" sold for 10.50 so $11.

On my side, the Bowe sells for about $20, the Johnson about $8, and the Walker you put a CV of 20-30 on if I remember right so lets say $25.

Do you suppose the Hall, Wistrom, Bush, CJ, Jones, and Higgins (CV-25) for the Walker (CV-25) would be a possibility? I'm contemplating doing the Chrome auto set so if I traded the Bowe, I would have no need for the Hall. LMK if you think that would possibly work.

PS- Why do you not have any Seahawks?!?! No one does... :(

Back