Baseball REDEEMED 2022 Donruss Break of 1 Hobby Box, 1 Mega Box & 1 Blaster 3 Autos & 1 Relic plus usual Bonus cards

Someone gutted that box the auto and half the parallels we're gone. There's a lot of human garbage out there that's probably why I'm reclusive and have one friend at almost 50 years of age and when it does come time for me to pass of all the things I would miss people won't be one of them.

Hi Guys
Basically, I did the best I could to get everything out and in the mail, because I am leaving tomorrow morning to visit my daughter in St Louis. So, because of the time constraint, I separated everything in to teams after the break, and stayed up last night to get the last of them (crazy) in the mail.
So, yes I did break an extra box of 2021 Topps Big Leagues. I did have two people watching the break live, and if you watch, I tried to get one of them to pick between that, 2021 Stadium Club and 2021 Archives. Neither said anything, so because I'd opened the other two, I picked the Big Leagues. And, yes it all out of pocket, but, on the Prizm break I made sure that everyone who had enter got an autograph, whether they won one or not. How many breakers do that?
So, again I apologize to those who got screwed with me and, next time, will return cards to the store. But, I think I will limit break blaster to just what I can get online.
If you got something free you think was above and beyond, please list it in the received free transaction.
Decided to wait until I get back, before starting the next break.
Sincerely,
Bob Belenzon
gwynn_fan

Hi Back home late this Tuesday. Vacation was not pleasant😞😡😵
Wife had comeback first to help my daughter, finish some jobs she started back in Sept, when she moved to STL. Back her two days and accidentally caused her to break her hand. So jobs aren't getting finished. Shell have to come back when healed.
Will have a break up early Wednesday. Probably be four blaster of 2022 Bowman and 1 blaster 2021 Bowman.
Bob

Hi Guys
Bought a Mega from Target online and plan to break it tomorrow after work. The base cards and Holo pinks will go back to Target and will send out the inserts and parallels and Pink fireworks, to you guys in the break. Hopefully, you will join the Diamond King break, so I can save on shipping. 😃
Aiming for 1715, tomorrow! Please stop by.
Bob

Last edited:
Back