Brian Leonard out for season

One of the worst Ram draft picks in recent memory.

I know it's only his second year, but he doesn't have a role in this offense. He's too slow to play HB, not big enough for FB.

Oh well, it's not like the Rams pick well on 2nd-rounders anyway. Should probably start trading it for late-firsts or young vets.

I wish he would've been drafted by the Bucs or Eagles, I feel like they could've utilized his pass catching ability out of the backfield, because I doubt there's another FB who can catch it better than him in the NFL.

I wish he would've been drafted by the Bucs or Eagles, I feel like they could've utilized his pass catching ability out of the backfield, because I doubt there's another FB who can catch it better than him in the NFL.
He would ride the pine for the Bucs. No way he beats out Askew. ;)

Askew really surprised me because as a Jet he was worthless, then I saw him on the Pro Bowl list and I was like "wtf?" maybe people just saw "Bucs FB" and thought Alstott was still there.

Askew really surprised me because as a Jet he was worthless, then I saw him on the Pro Bowl list and I was like "wtf?" maybe people just saw "Bucs FB" and thought Alstott was still there.
We don't really need to throw to our FB. That is why we have Graham, Dunn and Bennett. Askew just has to block and he can do that.

Back