Brian Brohm SPX GOLD auto/patch 37/99

What do you have on that? I am looking closely at the brohm... and the top corner is kinda killing me. Will look through your buckets again.. Nice stuff you got going. But can I as why you have 2 different buckets?

rogers dad said:
What do you have on that? I am looking closely at the brohm... and the top corner is kinda killing me. Will look through your buckets again.. Nice stuff you got going. But can I as why you have 2 different buckets?

dude, i haven't touch the emerald city since i got it until yesterday when i scanned it in, the 2 buckets long story short, the ideal was lowend bucket and highend bucket, it just go too time consuming, lol.

LOL... my bad.. not the corner on the emerald city.. the corner on the brohm.

I feel you on buckets. I am scanning all of my inserts I have left.. .pain in the arse.

rogers dad said:
LOL... my bad.. not the corner on the emerald city.. the corner on the brohm.

I feel you on buckets. I am scanning all of my inserts I have left.. .pain in the arse.

i really don't know what you are seeing, that is probably more of a reflection from the scanner, you think the top left corner is bent? I want you to scan one of you cards like i did mine, with 2600 dpi and blown up, for me i don't hide anything, lol. let me check the card physically.

Back