Brian Billick's comments before last nights preseason game...

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
"Look Across the field tonight and you'll see a team that's not ready for what we're bringing."

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

It's a preseason game and he is bashing the Giants???? Glad they beat them. I guess what they were bringing was a cheap shot elbow to the head of Steve Smith in the endzone by Ed Reed. Other than that they brought nothing!

As the great Wellington Mara once said, "Its nice to see arrogance silenced."

sorry, I would not want to line up against the Ravens defense at all.

Yet, the Giants were able to move the ball against them. :cheers:

Charlie, yeah, the Ravens really caused those injuries. Jennings and Madison both got hurt and were not touched on the play. Demps got hurt making a nice tackle and then falling after the play and landing wrong on his elbow. The only one was Steve Smith and he was elbowed in the head with a cheap shot while catching a TV pass.

Yet, the Giants were able to move the ball against them. :cheers:

Charlie, yeah, the Ravens really caused those injuries. Jennings and Madison both got hurt and were not touched on the play. Demps got hurt making a nice tackle and then falling after the play and landing wrong on his elbow. The only one was Steve Smith and he was elbowed in the head with a cheap shot while catching a TV pass.

sorry rob, preseason against 2nd stringers no county :D Ngata and the boys had fun while in :D

sorry rob, preseason against 2nd stringers no county :D Ngata and the boys had fun while in :D

I didn't get to see the game but from what I've read the Giants did well against Balt's first team defense. Jacobs ran on them the first few series. You smokey crackey.

Call me crazy but I think the future of the Giants offense lies in 7th round pick Ahmad Bradshaw. He has all the tools from what I saw, although it was against the 2nd and 3rd teams, he just looks like he has "it"

Back