Breaking News you won't believe

Cool, that means Durant will be coming to Seattle for a year. Either Oden or Durant would have been ok with me. I'm going to the draft party today to see it all happen live. Never done that before but I got VIP tickets so I figure I better go. Good chance to see your team pick a superstar and also this might be the last draft in Seattle :(

Cant wait to watch the draft....the warriors were talking about trading monta ellis and there pick (18) to get into the top ten. I hope they dont!!!

funny, both his agent and the team are denying they have made their choice, but, the team did announce they made their final decision yesterday, lol.

Have fun at the draft parties!!!!

Yeah but it's still a bad pick , sorta like the Raiders taking Russell instead of Johnson.

We all know big men never work out and the ones that do rarely are great , if it was my team i'd go Durant. Oden has a very bad shot right now and unless he turns into a dunker he's in for a rude awakeining. By bad shot I mean he has like this semi hook kinda thing.

But I digress , who really cares the NBA sucks anyway ;)

Yeah but it's still a bad pick , sorta like the Raiders taking Russell instead of Johnson.

We all know big men never work out and the ones that do rarely are great , if it was my team i'd go Durant. Oden has a very bad shot right now and unless he turns into a dunker he's in for a rude awakeining. By bad shot I mean he has like this semi hook kinda thing.

But I digress , who really cares the NBA sucks anyway ;)

tim duncan, shaq, mourning, ewing, olajuwon, heck even yao. Oden is being compared to these guys coming out and i think they worked out just fine. Other than michael jordan no team that had a dyanasty or a good long run did so without a nice center. oden is the way to go....

durant cant even bench press 180 pounds...not one time..thats weak!!

tim duncan, shaq, mourning, ewing, olajuwon, heck even yao. Oden is being compared to these guys coming out and i think they worked out just fine. Other than michael jordan no team that had a dyanasty or a good long run did so without a nice center. oden is the way to go....

In his defense, you try hoisting up 180 pounds when you are 6'10''. It's a long way up.

I'm 6'4'' and in high school could only bench 135 lbs. 33 times. My buddy who was 5'7'' did it 48 times and I kicked his ass everyday in practice.

Plus, last I checked, you did not have to be overly strong to be a swingman in the NBA. As long as you are strong enough to raise your arms with a basketball in your hands, you're set.

Welcome to Seattle Mr. Durant.

Yeah so that's like 6 out of how many ? Kwame Brown/Manute Bol/Shawn Bradley/Michael Olakandi et al....................BUSTS. Not saying he'll be a bust but i'd rather build my team around a guy like Durant , he just has more skills imho.

Back