Breaking news on A-rod

jaymix79

Bench Warmer
From Si.com

BREAKING NEWS Alex Rodriguez will opt out of his contract with the New York Yankees, SI.com's Jon Heyman has learned.

No article yet just that!

Just saw something about that on the bottom line on ESPN. Also says that if he opts out the Yankees won't pursue him.

The Giants need to get involved here, even if it is to just drive the price up a bit, lol. After what they paid for Zito, anything's possible, no matter how dumb.

However, maybe with some creative accounting... hrm... :think: :lollol:

What an attention whore, couldn't he wait at least a day for the sox to enjoy their victory? Yankees said through Little Stein that they won't be negotiating to bring him back (we'll see though).

I can't believe that Yankee fans and the NY Media drove one of the best players in baseball history away. Too funny. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: What a bunch of idiots!!! Funny thing is that the Yank fans I know are happy right now. I just don't get it. Bunch of spoiled idiots. "Well, we'll just buy some other really good players."

I hope he stays in the AL but I don't see that happening. I'm thinking Chicago or LA.

PISSSST! But now with Lowel being a free agent, I see him back in pinstripes where he started in the minors before being foolishly traded away. Maybe someday the Yanks will learn to KEEP the young talent before they bite them in the arse later (Soriano, Lowell to name a few)

i dont see a-rod going to the cubs unless they get a new owner before then...sure they brought in soriano but i think that was to try to entice a buyer, cubs dont need to shell out $15mil a season on anyone to sell out the stadium

ARod to the left coast. He'll play for Dustin's sorry Dodgers (and the team will still choke) or the Disney California Angels (which I predict, because they need hitters badly to help super RF God like robot man).

ARod to the left coast. He'll play for Dustin's sorry Dodgers (and the team will still choke) or the Disney California Angels (which I predict, because they need hitters badly to help super RF God like robot man).
Yeah, those Phillies have never choked. :roflmao: :doh: ;)

A-Rod + Joe Torre = Championship

:D

Back