Break Complete! 2022 Topps Archives Hobby Baseball Pick One Team Get One Random Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

861A7FC0-B3DF-4DDE-B31C-B61142EB08F2.jpeg

Live link to the group box break:

Live link to the team randomization video:

We have had some luck with Archives this year so I wanted to see if there was any interest in running this one back. Anybody interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS ARCHIVES BASEBALL?

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-2 Autograph cards per box

2022 Topps Archives calls upon the illustrious history of the Topps brand once again, with an all-new cast of throwback designs and inserts showcasing stars of the past, present, and future!

Collect the entire 300-card Base Set, recreating designs from 1963, 1978, and 1987!

Find 2 On-Card Autograph cards per Hobby Box!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of unpicked team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has already released and I can order this box as soon as it looks like there might be interest in doing this break.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Seattle Mariners, San Diego Padres Brendan1987 PAID
2. New York Yankees, Chicago White Sox cornwellfamily PAID
3. Los Angeles Angels, Cincinnati Reds kpit1978 PAID
4. Atlanta Braves, Minnesota Twins Molitor04x PAID
5. Tampa Bay Rays, Toronto Blue Jays Molitor04x PAID
6. Houston Astros, Arizona Diamondbacks Therion PAID
7. Los Angeles Dodgers, Baltimore Orioles dragonslayer913
8. St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago Cubs dragonslayer913
9. Pittsburgh Pirates, Texas Rangers bdink25 PAID
10. Boston Red Sox, Detroit Tigers northicehero99 PAID
11. Philadelphia Phillies, Washington Nationals erdoro PAID
12. New York Mets, Milwaukee Brewers erdoro PAID
13. Kansas City Royals, Colorado Rockies OldNewRips PAID
14. Cleveland Guardians, Miami Marlins dad3309@ PAID
15. Oakland Athletics, San Francisco Giants dad3309@ PAID

1/1 Bounty:
$20

Lowest Serial # Denominator Card Bounty:
$5

Last edited:
Tracking says that this box should arrive on Wednesday so let’s plan to do this break on Wednesday November 30th at 4pm PT.

See you then!

Mike

Back