Break Complete! Teams/Bids Are Locked! 2023 Topps Heritage Baseball 12 Hobby Box Team Auction Style Group Case Break

Not a bad case. You really can't do any better on the Clubhouse Collection Relics and Image Variations. Thanks for all the chatter on that flip stock, wouldn't have known.

And Mike, the Masataka Yoshida wasn't backwards, but that is a hard-to-hit SSP. He is one of 5 Rookie Short Print Variations in the set, which are not in the 400s. These are the others, I didn't notice any except for Yoshida, but just in case, here they are:

35 Jordan Walker
57 Shintaro Fujinami
80 Kodai Senga
108 Masataka Yoshida
282 Anthony Volpe

Seeing the Yoshida this morning helped soften the blow of the Celtics loss last night.

Sweet. I almost never pick the Jays unless it's during a draft because they never seem to come through for me. Really wish Gabriel Moreno was still in a Jays uni though. Thanks for adding to my PC Mike.

Not a bad case. You really can't do any better on the Clubhouse Collection Relics and Image Variations. Thanks for all the chatter on that flip stock, wouldn't have known.

And Mike, the Masataka Yoshida wasn't backwards, but that is a hard-to-hit SSP. He is one of 5 Rookie Short Print Variations in the set, which are not in the 400s. These are the others, I didn't notice any except for Yoshida, but just in case, here they are:

35 Jordan Walker
57 Shintaro Fujinami
80 Kodai Senga
108 Masataka Yoshida
282 Anthony Volpe

Seeing the Yoshida this morning helped soften the blow of the Celtics loss last night.
Thanks Larry! There was definitely at least one Senga too.

That flipstock card is awesome! Looks like odds of pulling one according to what is listed on the pack is 1:1009 packs!

Back