Break Complete! SCC Mid-Monthly Pick Your Team Style Baseball Group Break Club - August 2022

Okay I think we’ll try something new for the box option voting for this mid monthly break. What I’m thinking is I’ll break the box option vote up a little bit and let you guys vote on the boxes in different categories. So I’ll list 3 or 4 high/mid level price box options and then let you all vote on those to see which one we will add to our break list for the month. Then we can do the same and have you vote on 3 or 4 mid level box options to see which one wins and will also be added to our break list. And then the same for a mid/lower end box option or two.

Let’s see how this works and if you guys like picking boxes this way. We can change it up next month if there is another way people would like to try.

I’ll list the first 3 or 4 high/mid level box option choices here in a few minutes for you all to vote on to get this started.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Okay here are the high/mid box options for you guys to vote on. Please vote for the box that you like best and well tally them up to see which one will be added to our break list for this mid monthly break.

2022 Topps Tier One (2 Autos and 1 Relic)

2021 Topps Finest (2 Autos)

2021 Topps Five Star (2 Autos)

2021 Bowman Sterling (5 Autos)

Okay here are the high/mid box options for you guys to vote on. Please vote for the box that you like best and well tally them up to see which one will be added to our break list for this mid monthly break.

2022 Topps Tier One (2 Autos and 1 Relic)

2021 Topps Finest (2 Autos)

2021 Topps Five Star (2 Autos)

2021 Bowman Sterling (5 Autos)

Could you possibly make it any tougher to choose from! 😂

Back