Break Complete! SCC Baseball Group Break Club - April 2022

Hey Mike, I think this is going to give you a headache. If we are starting the votes based on number of teams now, I'll place my second vote on Option 3. Or do you just want to recalculate everyone's votes based on what they have already voted?
Larry

Hey Mike, I think this is going to give you a headache. If we are starting the votes based on number of teams now, I'll place my second vote on Option 3. Or do you just want to recalculate everyone's votes based on what they have already voted?
Larry
No worries at all Larry…I think doing it this way weights the votes appropriately based on how many teams folks and that feels like the right way to do it…so I’m all for keeping track of the multiple votes.

I’ll get your second vote down for option 3.

Thanks,
Mike

@grapler135s, you can do as you please but I usually just had folks vote on a single option and all their votes go there. It might get confusing if people vote for multiple options.
Yeah I think that is how we’ll do it. Sorry I just assumed that was how we’d do it but glad you mentioned it.

Mike

That said…Larry I am going to switch your second vote to option 1 to match your first vote. Hope that makes sense and is okay.

Mike

Boxes have arrived! Let’s plan to do the break next Tuesday April 19th at 5pm PDT.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions. Otherwise I’ll see you guys then!

Mike

Back