** Break complete **Auction Group break - Blaster style - Heritage/Donruss/GQ/Chronicles

Mechjo16

Hall of Fame
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hello all!

I present another blaster group break for the members that are balling on a budget 🙂.

With that being said, anybody interested in trying a TEAM AUCTION STYLE group box break for for ONE BLASTER BOX of 2021 PANINI CHRONICLES, ONE BLASTER BOX OF 2022 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN, ONE BLASTER BOX OF 2022 TOPPS HERITAGE, AND ONE BLASTER BOX OF 2022 DONRUSS ?

Boxes are ordered

Box Configuration:
2021 Panini Chronicles - 4 packs - 5 Cards per pack
2022 Topps Heritage - 8 Packs - 9 Cards per pack
2022 Topps Gypsy Queen - 7 packs - 7 Cards per pack
2022 Donruss - 6 packs - 15 Cards per pack

This will work similar to grapler135s group breaks. There are 30 teams and the auction price will start at $1 for each team. Members will have a chance to bid on their teams and the highest bidder will get that team and all cards from that team from the break. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $1. BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET IF/WHEN WE REACH THE BOX BREAK PRICE OF $110.

Shipping will be added to the price $4 for first team and free for each additional team.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address. Paypal F&F or Zelle

Note this break will be done using TikTok as I am unable to live steam on YouTube at this time. There will be a link provided.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

TeamBidMemberPaid
Arizona Diamondbacks2Grapler135s
Atlanta Braves9Bdink25
Baltimore Orioles3McWirenut
Boston Red Sox5LarryG
Chicago Cubs2dad3309
Chicago White Sox2Grapler135s
Cincinnati Reds2dad3309
Cleveland Guardians2dad3309
Colorado Rockies2Grapler135s
Detroit Tigers3Mechjo16
Houston Astros3Therion
Kansas City Royals2dad3309
Los Angeles Angels9Bdink25
Los Angeles Dodgers5Bdink25
Miami Marlins3McWirenut
Milwaukee Brewers2dad3309
Minnesota Twins3Mechjo16
New York Mets2dad3309
New York Yankees6Bdink25
Oakland Athletics2dad3309
Philadelphia Phillies2dad3309
Pittsburgh Pirates9Butch Buddy
San Diego Padres5Grapler135s
San Francisco Giants3LarryG
Seattle Mariners3LarryG
St. Louis Cardinals2Grapler135s
Tampa Bay Rays4LarryG
Texas Rangers2Grapler135s
Toronto Blue Jays9Butch Buddy
Washington Nationals2LarryG
$110
left to go$0

Last edited:
Yeah buddy! Put me down for opening $1 bids for the Dodgers, Padres, Cardinals, Nationals, Braves, Angels, Mariners, White Sox, Twins, Yankees, Red Sox, Rays, and Blue Jays.

Thanks,
Mike

Yeah buddy! Put me down for opening $1 bids for the Dodgers, Padres, Cardinals, Nationals, Braves, Angels, Mariners, White Sox, Twins, Yankees, Red Sox, Rays, and Blue Jays.

Thanks,
Mike
$3 on the Red Sox, Rays, Yankees,
$1 on Rockies, Diamondbacks, Rangers, Astros, Marlins
Thanks for starting things off gentlemen! I have you down.

Back