Break Complete! 2023 Topps Baseball 6 Hobby Box Half Case Team Auction Style Group Break

Mike, you can take whatever you need from all my teams in the 2 half-case breaks for the charity set.
SUPER nice of you Larry! Please let me know if there is anything that I can get you in return. Really very awesome! Also, please feel free to shoot me a PM if you have a charity you would like to see a portion of the proceeds go to.

All the best,
Mike

Mike, I have teams in all 4 of today’s breaks. Keep any of my cards you need to try and complete the set you are going to auction out.
AWESOME thanks so much Luis! Please let me know if I can get you anything in return. And please feel free to PM me with any charities you might want a portion of the proceeds to go to. Thanks so much!

Mike

My Nationals Dupes can go to whoever wants or needs or set builds.

Dupes I want if owners can part with their dupes:
Any Baltimore Orioles (my 2nd homie team)
Players: Juan Soto, Josh Bell, Anthony Rendon, Trea Turner

can we post who is going for the set here? My doubles are going to Mikes' charity set but would like to trade the extras !
Mike, I have teams in all 4 of today’s breaks. Keep any of my cards you need to try and complete the set you are going to auction out.
Don't forget you promised me the triples of your cards !
Do you have a wantlist somewhere?

I would like to trade my triples (since doubles are going to charity set) to see how close to completing this series.
Who else is going for the set? I would also like to go for the Aces set!!

Last edited:
can we post who is going for the set here? My doubles are going to Mikes' charity set but would like to trade the extras !

Don't forget you promised me the triples of your cards !
Do you have a wantlist somewhere?
I'm not going to make this set.
My doubles were offered first to Mike's charity.
You are welcome to any of my duplicates after that.
I don't have a want list. I collect players from Puerto Rico (Baez, Correa, Lindor, Molina, Clemente, Berrios, Alomar, Juan Gonzalez, Ivan Rodriguez, Carlos Beltran, Carlos Delgado, Bernie Williams, and many many more). I will take your duplicates/triplicates from this break so you don't have to be digging around for my players.

I'm not going to make this set.
My doubles were offered first to Mike's charity.
You are welcome to any of my duplicates after that.
I don't have a want list. I collect players from Puerto Rico (Baez, Correa, Lindor, Molina, Clemente, Berrios, Alomar, Juan Gonzalez, Ivan Rodriguez, Carlos Beltran, Carlos Delgado, Bernie Williams, and many many more). I will take your duplicates/triplicates from this break so you don't have to be digging around for my players.
Nice I will PM you when I get the cards

Back