Break Complete! 2022 Topps Update Hobby Baseball Random Teams Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

F2AFD8E1-795E-4FDD-B389-20A474AE52F7.jpeg

Live link to the group box break:

Live link to the team randomization video:

Anybody interested in trying a RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS UPDATE BASEBALL?

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack
-1 Autograph OR Relic card per box

Fans of the game can complete their Flagship collection with 2022 Topps Baseball Update Series, arriving on store shelves in October. This collection will feature rookies debuting in 2022, MLB All-Star Game and Home Run Derby participants, along with other modern-day and legendary stars of America’s Pastime.

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 spots and the price is $7 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM team and all of the cards of the players from that team. We will randomize the list of team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on October 28th and the box has been preordered so let’s see if we can get this filled so that we can do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. LarryG PAID Arizona Diamondbacks
2. LarryG PAID Los Angeles Dodgers
3. LarryG PAID Houston Astros
4. dubby25 PAID San Diego Padres
5. dubby25 PAID Tampa Bay Rays
6. Mechjo16 PAID Oakland Athletics
7. Mechjo16 PAID Toronto Blue Jays
8. Brendan1987 PAID Baltimore Orioles
9. Brendan1987 PAID Milwaukee Brewers
10. Criollos PAID Atlanta Braves
11. Criollos PAID Miami Marlins
12. Criollos PAID Texas Rangers
13. Criollos PAID Pittsburgh Pirates
14. PAVI39 PAID Boston Red Sox
15. PAVI39 PAID Detroit Tigers
16. jordanrulz PAID Minnesota Twins
17. jordanrulz PAID Los Angeles Angels
18. rubypup PAID New York Yankees
19. rubypup PAID San Francisco Giants
20. bfd13 PAID Cleveland Guardians
21. grapler135s PAID Chicago White Sox
22. rl16 PAID St. Louis Cardinals
23. bdink25 PAID Seattle Mariners
24. bdink25 PAID Chicago Cubs
25. bdink25 PAID Kansas City Royals
26. Butch Buddy PAID New York Mets
27. Butch Buddy PAID Colorado Rockies
28. Butch Buddy PAID Cincinnati Reds
29. kpit1978 PAID Philadelphia Phillies
30. kpit1978 PAID Washington Nationals

1/1 Bounty:
$20

Lowest Serial # Denominator Card Bounty:
$5

Last edited:
Anybody interested in trying a RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS UPDATE BASEBALL?

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack
-1 Autograph OR Relic card per box

Fans of the game can complete their Flagship collection with 2022 Topps Baseball Update Series, arriving on store shelves in October. This collection will feature rookies debuting in 2022, MLB All-Star Game and Home Run Derby participants, along with other modern-day and legendary stars of America’s Pastime.

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 spots and the price is $7 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM team and all of the cards of the players from that team. We will randomize the list of team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on October 28th and the box has been preordered so let’s see if we can get this filled so that we can do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. LarryG
2. LarryG
3. LarryG
4. dubby25
5. dubby25
6. Mechjo16
7. Mechjo16

1/1 Bounty:
$20

Lowest Serial # Denominator Card Bounty:
$5
2x spots please thanks Mike!

Got you guys down thanks.

We are full thanks everyone. I’ll post transactions up and we can plan to do the team randomization in the next couple of days so that we can be sure to have some time before the break for people to trade teams if interested.

Thanks,
Mike

Back