Break Complete! 2022 Topps Stadium Club Hobby Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick Your Second Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

88050655-6DDC-4AB9-B162-74A0FF5D5F72.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live Link to the Draft Team Order Randomization Video:

2AAEE4D6-2D36-4638-B511-7ED391ED7CE8.jpeg

I can’t even remember all of the big hits we have pulled out of this product so I wanted to see if there was interest in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-16 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-2 Autograph cards per box

Topps Stadium Club once again returns with the most iconic imagery from MLB® to be found on trading cards.

Every Hobby Box contains 2 autograph cards, as well as various numbered parallels and inserts.

MLB® legends, current superstars, and the most sought-after rookie cards will be featured in 2022 Topps Stadium Club Baseball!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box is in hand so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Criollos Seattle Mariners, Toronto Blue Jays PAID
2. Criollos Los Angeles Angels, Washington Nationals PAID
3. Molitor04x Tampa Bay Rays, Arizona Diamondbacks PAID
4. Molitor04x New York Yankees, Colorado Rockies PAID
5. gestes72 Kansas City Royals, San Francisco Giants PAID
6. Therion Houston Astros, Philadelphia Phillies PAID
7. kpit1978 Atlanta Braves, San Diego Padres PAID
8. kpit1978 Boston Red Sox, Milwaukee Brewers PAID
9. dad3309@ Cleveland Guardians, Miami Marlins PAID
10. Mechjo16 Detroit Tigers, Baltimore Orioles PAID
11. bfd13 Los Angeles Dodgers, Minnesota Twins PAID
12. grapler135s Pittsburgh Pirates, Texas Rangers PAID
13. gestes72 Oakland Athletics, Chicago Cubs PAID
14. OldNewRips St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago White Sox PAID
15. OldNewRips New York Mets, Cincinnati Reds PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. OldNewRips
2. kpit1978
3. OldNewRips
4. Mechjo16
5. Criollos
6. gestes72
7. Therion
8. bfd13
9. gestes72
10. dad3309@
11. grapler135s
12. Molitor04x
13. Criollos
14. kpit1978
15. Molitor04x

Last edited:
Price reduced by a buck to $13 per spot for the remaining spots. Each spot gets you one team that you pick and one random draft order spot to pick a second team from all remaining unpicked teams. You will get all the cards of players from your two teams for $13 total price including delivery.

Please let me know if anybody else is interested in joining us for this one.

Back