Break Complete! 2022 Topps Heritage High Number Hobby Baseball Pick One Team Get One Random Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

7A34777D-1CC1-4228-9E60-C1B924027A9D.jpeg

Live link to the group box break:

Live link to the team randomization video:

23089367-CBED-4798-A8E3-8A713443F2A9.jpeg

This product releases next week so I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS HERITAGE HIGH NUMBER BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24packs per box
-9 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card OR 1 Relic card per box

Collect all the in-season Rookie Call-Ups and Traded players to finalize your set with 2022 Topps Heritage High Number Baseball.

This set features Real One Autographs, Clubhouse Collection Relics, all-new inserts, and additional cards celebrating the 1973 and 2022 seasons!

Each Hobby Box will guarantee 1 Autograph or Relic Card

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $10 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of unpicked team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on December 7th and the box has been preordered so let’s see if we can fill this and do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Seattle Mariners, Chicago Cubs Molitor04x PAID
2. Kansas City Royals, Atlanta Braves Brendan1987 PAID
3. Tampa Bay Rays, Boston Red Sox Brendan1987 PAID
4. New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Pirates Cornwellfamily PAID
5. Los Angeles Angels, Arizona Diamondbacks kpit1978 PAID
6. Milwaukee Brewers, Philadelphia Phillies bfd13 PAID
7. Houston Astros, San Francisco Giants Therion PAID
8. Los Angeles Dodgers, Miami Marlins grapler135s PAID
9. Cleveland Guardians, Oakland Athletics PRosefan1 PAID
10. Detroit Tigers, Baltimore Orioles Molitor04x PAID
11. Minnesota Twins, Colorado Rockies Criollos PAID
12. St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago White Sox Criollos PAID
13. Cincinnati Reds, Toronto Blue Jays franklinguy52 PAID
14. Washington Nationals, New York Mets franklinguy52 PAID
15. San Diego Padres, Texas Rangers gwynn_fan PAID

Last edited:
778BDCA5-6DE1-4D32-95C4-88F9D7C9F64B.jpeg

Box just arrived! 5 spots left in this one if anyone else is interested in joining us for this group box break. Otherwise I’ll take the last 4 spots to close it out in the next day or two.

Mike

Back