Break Complete! 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Edition Baseball Team Auction Style Group 12 Hobby Box Case Break

I have Mike's blessing to offer to trade sets of duplicates if anyone is trying to put together the set.
I've also heard Mike make mention of a Cubs fan out there that is having some health issues. If anyone would like a set of duplicates for a Cubs card or two to be sent Mike's way (unless there's a better destination) I would be happy to trade.

Last edited:
I have Mike's blessing to offer to trade sets of duplicates if anyone is trying to put together the set.
I've also heard Mike make mention of a Cubs fan out there that is having some health issues. If anyone would like a set of duplicates for a Cubs card or two to be sent Mike's way (unless there's a better destination) I would be happy to trade.
I’ll do a 2 for 1 trade for you.

Mike, 1 extra of each team base set can go to Kevin (Yanks & O’s)

Good luck to everyone in this break tonight! Mike's got 288 packs to open, gotta be something good in there!

I'll miss the live break, but anxious to see the video when I can. Visualizing an Ichiro or nice Red Sox auto. Should be fun!

Back