Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

73AAEF35-F8F9-49B9-B1FE-8C9570F2EFCA.jpeg
882DDAC7-65B3-4840-983E-1A5023B42EF1.jpeg

Live link to the box break:

Bonus boxes Live Link:

Hi everybody,

Wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 TOPPS CHROME BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-24 packs per box
-4 cards per pack
-2 Chrome Autograph Cards per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $22 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will begin picking our 2nd teams in the REVERSE ORDER in which you signed up. So spot 15 will pick their 2nd team first, then spot 14, and so on all the way back to spot 1. You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

The box has been ordered and is on the way!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Los Angeles Angels/Colorado Rockies (smalltime35) PAID
2. Baltimore Orioles/Arizona Diamondbacks (mcgwirenut) PAID
3. Pittsburgh Pirates/Kansas City Royals (mcgwirenut) PAID
4. San Diego Padres/Oakland Athletics (LarryG) PAID
5. New York Yankees/Texas Rangers (bdink25) PAID
6. Cincinnati Reds/Milwaukee Brewers (franklinguy) PAID
7. Miami Marlins/San Francisco Giants (franklinguy) PAID
8. Toronto Blue Jays/Cleveland Indians (Steelers8873)
9. Seattle Mariners/Chicago Cubs (Steelers8873)
10. Los Angeles Dodgers/Minnesota Twins (grapler135s) PAID
11. Atlanta Braves/New York Mets (criollos) PAID
12. Chicago White Sox/Houston Astros (criollos) PAID
13. Washington Nationals/Tampa Bay Rays (Steelers8873)
14. Boston Red Sox/St. Louis Cardinals (LarryG) PAID
15. Detroit Tigers/Philadelphia Phillies (bostonsox77) PAID

Last edited:
Box should be here tomorrow so we will plan to do the break tomorrow Thursday August 26th at 4pm PST. I’ll keep everybody posted if anything changes.

Thanks,
Mike

Sorry looks like the package missed the truck…tracking just updated to Friday so we will do this break tomorrow Friday August 27th at 4pm PST. Great way to kick off the weekend!

Mike

Okay guys sorry for the delay here is the deal…looks like the box is still scheduled to be delivered today by 8pm PST. If it is delivered before 8pm I’ll go live and do the break tonight. If it is later than that I will wait until tomorrow to do the break. And I’ll keep everybody posted if the tracking changes. Thanks for being patient and sorry again for the delay.

Mike

8502ED38-D84A-4194-83F5-B3EBB09D928B.png

Sorry guys box never made it here tonight. I’ll try to figure out what the status is tomorrow with USPS and I will keep everybody updated. Sorry for the delay and appreciate the patience!

Mike

Okay I just got back from the post office and they say the box will be here on Monday. So hopefully Monday will be our day. I’ll keep everybody updated and let you know when I have the package in hand.

Mike

Back