Break Complete! 2021-22 Upper Deck Skybox Metal Universe Hockey Random Teams Style Group Hobby Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Live link to the group box break video:

16A78FE8-9C00-4B6C-91D3-E266E57A55B8.jpeg

Team Randomization Video:

This one just released so I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in a RANDOM TEAMS STYLE group break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021-22 UPPER DECK SKYBOX METAL UNIVERSE HOCKEY.

Box Configuration:

- 15 packs per box
- 7 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Skybox Metal Universe sports a 200-card Base Set, which breaks down as follows:
- 100 Regular Star Veteran Cards
- 50 Rookie Cards
- 50 Alternate Jersey Variation Cards
Grab at least 1 Rookie or Alternate Jersey Variation card per pack, on average, and keep an eye out for a bevy of numbered parallels, including 1-of-1 Gold PMG (Precious Metal Gems) and autograph parallels! Additionally, collect the 97-98 Retros, a 50-card design variation featuring the top rookies from the Base Set. Each card in this collection sports a unique background featuring original artwork from the 1997-98 Metal Universe Base Set!
- Collect the Skybox Premium Prospects and 98-99 Skybox Premium Prospects sets featuring the top 2021-22 rookie prospects. The latter is a design variation inspired by the 1998-99 Skybox Premium Rookies - Star Rubies set. Look for low-numbered and/or autograph parallels of both sets.
- Look for new inserts sets Big Man on Ice, The Cheddar, Amped Up, Neon Icons, and Pitter Patter featuring the top players and rookies from the NHL. Make sure to look out for Gold and Autograph parallels of these insert sets.
- Find two new awesome acetate inserts: Ice Carvings and Skybox Metal Picks, featuring top active stars and rookies. Grab at least 1 Acetate card per box, on average, and look for low-numbered Spectrum parallels of both insert sets.
- Platinum Portraits cards are returning, featuring laser die-cut cards of the games top players and rookies. Also, be sure to collect the rare Metal-X set featuring stunning cards made from metallic paper.
- The uniquely-designed and super rare Jambalaya insert boasts many of the best players in the game today.

BOX BREAK (On Average):
- 5 Big Man on Ice, The Cheddar and/or Amped Up Cards
- 3 Skybox Premium Prospects Cards
- 3 97-98 Retro Cards
- 1 Ice Carvings and/or Skybox Metal Picks Acetate Card
- 1 Championship Galaxy, Neon Icon or Pitter Patter Card
- 1 Planet Metal Card (Regular or Gold Parallel)
- 1 Additional Hit Card

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 16 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO RANDOM TEAMS and all of the cards of the players from those teams. Once the break is full I will randomize the list of members and teams to see who gets what teams. You will also have a chance to trade teams before we do this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. redwing40 St. Louis Blues, Winnipeg Jets PAID
2. PAVI39 New York Rangers, Washington Capitals PAID
3. K.C_Royals! Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators PAID
4. K.C._Royals! Colorado Avalanche, Anaheim Ducks PAID
5. PAVI39 Vancouver Canucks, Minnesota Wild PAID
6. northicehero99 New Jersey Devils, Carolina Hurricanes PAID
7. kpit1978 Boston Bruins, Florida Panthers PAID
8. dragonslayer913 Tampa Bay Lightning, New York Islanders PAID
9. dad3309@ Pittsburgh Penguins, San Jose Sharks PAID
10. kpit1978 Calgary Flames, Nashville Predators PAID
11. northicehero99 Toronto Maple Leafs, Dallas Stars PAID
12. grapler135s Seattle Kraken, Vegas Golden Knights PAID