Football Brandon Jacobs thinks Harbaugh is a Bitch......

I think the key thing is this: "He signed with San Francisco in 2012 but played in only two games due to injury. The 31-year-old was eventually suspended by the 49ers for a number of social media messages criticizing the team for his lack of playing time."

Just sounds like he has an ax and he is gonna grind it :)

The story is that they signed him just to take him away from the Giants with no plans to even really play him because the Giants beat them in the NFC Champ game. Once he got there he was treated like crap and basically not given any opportunity so he got pissed.

The story is that they signed him just to take him away from the Giants with no plans to even really play him because the Giants beat them in the NFC Champ game. Once he got there he was treated like crap and basically not given any opportunity so he got pissed.

Did not realize that but hard to believe they would do that.

Agree. I am only letting you know what I heard from a person who works for the Giants. He says stuff like that happens all the time. He also said the Pats picked Ballard up off waivers just to mess with the Giants when he was out for the season and Giants waived (injured) him which is usually just not a big deal. Well, the Pat picked him up even though he was out for the season and they already had two really good TEs at the time.

Back