Brand New Nintendo Wii For Sale or For Trade

playinsaim

Bench Warmer
I recieved it as a gift but I have no use for it as I am not into it, IT would make a great christmas gift, make me an offer, buy or trade for electronics (ipod, computer, etc.)

oglesbyc said:
anyone have a clue why this was moved?

chris
Yes...........I received information that this guy is not totally on the up & up and the only pic he could come up with is a bucket photo with a picture of a wii box. Think about it, if you were trying to move something like a wii, wouldn't you have a whole slew of pics to prove that you had what you said you had for sale or trade? Just trying to protect the members here

ok totally understand soeone else reported him today as well i believe it is right below this thread

you think msf should be put on him?

chris

I already saw the thread, I was the one who had them moved into the respective areas. I'm not going to put him on MSF until I can confirm for sure that he has shady deals or troubles elsewhere

I have repeatedly asked this guy to update his user profile, if he wants to use the site to sell his high end items. He has never replied back, and continues to post high end items for sale. He was also asked to provide proof that he does indeed have these items in his possession (Wii etc.), and he did not. I have banned him permanently. Should anyone feel that my actions are wrong, or uncalled for, and wish to unban this member, please feel free to go ahead. I won't be upset, but no friggon way will I allow this guy to scam anyone on my watch. ;) This guy is just waiting for a big payday from an unsuspecting sucker from our site.

Back