Brady's wife trash talking

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
ok, so there is SOME validity in what she said, but how do you blame drops on the players?

Inside Edition was running a highlight package where Hernandez was lead into the DBs and the other one where Welker got corkscrewed...

can you blame Brady for the loss?...maybe, but why not give props to the Giants on a well executed game?

i dont like Eli much, i dont think he should have been MVP, but dude is CLUTCH

Eli deserved that MVP, whether you like him or not.

As for Gisele, I wouldn't think her words carry much meaning, but she has a right to defend her husband.

good cases could be made for Tuck (2 sacks), JPP (2 blocked passes), Weatherford (3 punts inside 10, a 4th that should have been, but dude whiffed), Henry Hynoski (3 Rec, Fumble Rec, a couple KEY blocks)...

Manning had a decent game, but i wouldnt have given him the MVP, i think it was Weatherford, yes, hes a punter and punters get no respect, and special teamers havent won the MVP since Desmond Howard (but i think he got it for a TD catch)...MVP tends to go to the QB (in a close game) or the WR who catches the game winning TD, but there is a lot of game leading up to the final drive and that should be considered

good cases could be made for Tuck (2 sacks), JPP (2 blocked passes), Weatherford (3 punts inside 10, a 4th that should have been, but dude whiffed), Henry Hynoski (3 Rec, Fumble Rec, a couple KEY blocks)...

Manning had a decent game, but i wouldnt have given him the MVP, i think it was Weatherford, yes, hes a punter and punters get no respect, and special teamers havent won the MVP since Desmond Howard (but i think he got it for a TD catch)...MVP tends to go to the QB (in a close game) or the WR who catches the game winning TD, but there is a lot of game leading up to the final drive and that should be considered

I agree those players had several key plays but those are just a few plays. The QB runs the team on offense and Eli completed 30 of 40 passes, 75% completions, almost 300 yards passing and a great 4th quarter connecting on 10-16 passes including the sick, on a dime, pass to Manningham, did not turn the ball over, set a record with 9 straight completions to start a super bowl, led the game winning drive late in the 4th quarter and so on. He absolutely deserved the MVP.

I agree those players had several key plays but those are just a few plays. The QB runs the team on offense and Eli completed 30 of 40 passes, 75% completions, almost 300 yards passing and a great 4th quarter connecting on 10-16 passes including the sick, on a dime, pass to Manningham, did not turn the ball over, set a record with 9 straight completions to start a super bowl, led the game winning drive late in the 4th quarter and so on. He absolutely deserved the MVP.

. . . behind Steve Weatherford, of course.

without Weatherfords punting and Hynoskis fumble recovery, Eli isnt in a position to make a game winning drive, both were KEY to the game

Back