Football Boxbreakers Select FB 12 Box Casebreakers Group Break - COMPLETE

Just received notice that the case should arrive Wednesday so if all goes well we can break tomorrow night at 8:30pm(ct).

Yzerisdaman goes Jags. Titans available for $30 if anyone interested. If not we’ll randomize any hits.

Shooting to break at 8:30pm(ct) tomorrow as long as the case arrives.

Case arrived! Break is on for 8:30pm(ct) and I will post a link in this thread shortly before. Good luck all!

Case arrived! Break is on for 8:30pm(ct) and I will post a link in this thread shortly before. Good luck all!

Sweet this is great news. Like what I have seen from Select so far. Hoping for a descent case even if I dont hit the case hit thinking should get something good.

Let's do this!

Chris sent $ for second draft spot. Mistakenly sent twice. Just keep the extra as credit for next month. Good luck everyone.

We hit two XRC cards for RB5 and QB3 so I will hold those until the draft and send them out to the appropriate team owners. We also pulled two reward points cards and those were randomized amongst the hitless full price slots. They were awarded to;

600 Points - DenverSJB
400 Points - FrankieFBCards

Dolphins,49ers,Cowboys and Packers all were hitless but steelers did really well especially with vet hits. No base for me. Thanks for the fun break.

Back