Football Boxbreakers May Monthly High End FB Group Break

Not the best case of Limited if you ask me but let's move on to the big boy. We break our case of 2011 National Treasures next.

Hits from box #1;

Redemption:
RC Sig Materials Gold: Greg Little - Crpalmi

064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

070.jpg

It's raining Cowboys! I'm so jealous right now it's unreal!! A Deion GU, Woodson patch, and Romo auto in the same break? Wow!

That is freakin' sweet!!! 3 Aaron Rodgers autos pulled in 1 night. That is just awesome. I can't imagine how Chris feels, although I guess when you break that much wax you get used to pulling amazing stuff like that.

That will do it fellas. I would have liked to have started stronger with our first break and while we did have some nice ones come out of this we can definitely do better. Thanks to all for participating and getting this 2nd group off the ground. Let's add to the list of participants so we can step up the product list a bit more and make sure we are getting the huge hits that we want to see.

Thanks again to all and I should have the cards sorted and out as early as tomorrow. For those that still show funds due on theboxbreakers.com website I will need to hold on to your cards until the balance is paid but hopefully everything is sent out by Monday.

Speaking of the website. It will be updated in the next few minutes with details, links, and pics from tonights breaks and we will start looking forward to June's breaks so please keep me informed of any changes, adds or drops as far as team ownership.

Have a good night guys!

Back