Football Boxbreakers May Monthly High End FB Group Break

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Hi guys, I thought I would see if we could drum up some more interest in group breaks on this fine new site! If you haven't heard of our group breaks before, we are TheBoxbreakers.com group breaks and we specialize in Football breaks. You can find over 1400 break videos on Youtube under our user name Crpalmi and we have been running group breaks for almost 6 years now. Our cornerstone is our monthly Hobby and High End breaks and this month we have decided to introduce a 2nd of each of these two groups to try to get more folks involved. If you have interest in joining us just reply and we'll go from there. All boxes will be on Youtube with links and results posted here. Take a look at the product list and details and let me know if interested!

May Hobby 2 Football Group Break

Expected Break Date: May 25th at 10pm(ct)
Cost: $115 first team / $112 each additional
Payment: Check, Money Order, Blowout Gift Cert Due by May 19th

Product list:
2011 National Treasures Case (4 Boxes)
2010 Limited Case (15 Boxes)

Participant List:

49ers - Hail24
Bears - Yankees0301
Bengals - Cdot21
Bills - BobKoning
Broncos - Yzerisdaman
Browns - Crpalmi
Buccaneers - GRG5050
Cardinals - BobKoning
Chargers
- KPit1978
Chiefs - Joelwil
Colts - Yzerisdaman
Cowboys - Sportscardfan84
Dolphins - Grg5050
Eagles - KPit1978
Falcons - Yzerisdaman
Giants - Sportscardfan84
Jaguars - BobKoning
Jets - BobKoning
Lions - Po10sho
Packers - KPit1978
Panthers - Yankees0301
Patriots - Redman
Raiders - APeterson
Rams - Yzerisdaman
Ravens - Iwuzwrong
Redskins - Po10Sho
Saints - Saintsfan74
Seahawks - Rareluck
Steelers - Rareluck
Texans - CDot21
Titans - Deantap
Vikings - KPit1978

Hey guys! We are set to run this break tomorrow night at approximately 10pm(ct) so I thought we'd run the break right here on TCZ. Please feel free to tune in if you have time.

Break is Friday 5/25 at 10pm(ct)

Hey guys! We are set to run this break tomorrow night at approximately 10pm(ct) so I thought we'd run the break right here on TCZ. Please feel free to tune in if you have time.

Break is Friday 5/25 at 10pm(ct)

Sounds great Chris!! Hope to see you here on Friday! Bob

Anyone know where I can watch him break live?

Sorry, missed this one as I was doing the Hobby 2 break over on the other thread. We will start here in about 5 minutes as planned and I will post links to each video followed by pics of the hits. First box up in a few minutes!

So we had a few extra bucks in this one...not enough to get an extra box of Limited or better but I tossed in a few extra bucks to get us up to 2011 Timeless Treasures. We'll start with that before moving to our case of 2010 Limited (15 boxes) and finish up with our 4 box case of 2011 National Treasures.

Hits from TT;

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

Back