Football Boxbreakers June Monthly Hobby #2 Group Break

I don't plan on giving the Cowboys up anytime soon!!! Sorry. I have waited for them for 2 years :rolleyes: But I might be giving up the Patriots, Vikings, and Falcons in the High end 2 break after the break gets completed. I will post what teams I am relinquishing on the high end 2 thread.

I don't plan on giving the Cowboys up anytime soon!!! Sorry. I have waited for them for 2 years

No problem, I understand. If, however, there is ever a month in which you can't do it just let me know and I'll cover them for a month for you. :)

Hey guys, sorry about the delay but with the pushed back release date of 2012 Prestige we were not able to get that in before my vacation. Well, I'm back at home and ready to rip so we'll finish off our last box of the June break tonight at 9pm(ct). See you then!

Ok guys, time to finish off our last box of last months break with the delayed box of 2012 Prestige. It will be a quick one with just one box but with 24 packs the video is about 12 minutes long! I will post the link followed by some pics of the hits. Last box up in just a minute.

Hits of the hits. Looks like we lucked out and hit the case hit (RC Auto Jersey) from the single box.

014.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

Thanks again for everyone's patience on waiting for that final box. I hope to have the thread up for July's break by the end of the weekend.

Looks like y'all did pretty dang good, for having been a single box. I have a feeling Mark is just going to LOVE the fact that he didn't have the Cards in this break after he sees it! :LOL:

Back