Football Boxbreakers July Hobby #2 Monthly Group Break

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Hello all! We're back with another month of our Hobby #2 group break! If you haven't heard of our group breaks before, we are TheBoxbreakers.com group breaks and we specialize in Football breaks. You can find over 1500 break videos on Youtube under our user name Crpalmi and we have been running group breaks for almost 6 years now. Our cornerstone is our monthly Hobby and High End breaks and recently we decided to introduce a 2nd of each of these two groups to try to get more folks involved. If you have interest in joining us just check out theboxbreakers.com website or reply here in this thread and we'll go from there. All boxes will be on Youtube with links and results posted here. Take a look at the product list, available teams, and details both below and on the website and just let me know if interested!

Just a note about the draft slots, I budgeted for one less slot than we need so after the list is randomized and we run through the draft, the person with the last slot in the draft will be awarded the last remaining TWO teams. This will hopefully eliminate the downside of getting stuck with the worst team in the draft. These picks are offered on a first come first serve basis to members of the group. You can buy one draft slot per owned team but if you would like more just let me know and I'll add you to the list if slots are available at the end. If we fail to sell all the slots needed to participants of the group I will have to offer them to folks outside of the break, but this is as a last resort only.

http://theboxbreakers.com/football-hobby-2-monthly-breaks.html

Cost: $50 ($47 for each additional) Extra Draft Slot: $22
Payment Due Date: July 21st
Break Date: Sunday at 6pm(ct)

Product List: (Based on 25 teams filled)
2012 Bowman Signatures
2012 Prestige
2012 Inception
2011 Absolute Memorabilia
2011 Plates & Patches
2011 Prime Signatures
2011 Timeless Treasures
2010 Crown Royale
2010 Limited
2010 Plates & Patches
2010 Topps Tribute

Participants:

49ers - KPit1978 -------------------- PAID
Bears - BajMurray
Bengals - Takeobeavis -------------- PAID
Bills - KPit1978
Broncos - Yzerisdaman -------------- PAID
Browns - Crpalmi -------------------- PAID
Buccaneers - Yzerisdaman
Cardinals - Rareluck
Chargers - Yzerisdaman
Chiefs - Crpalmi
Colts - Yzerisdaman ----------------- PAID
Cowboys - Redman
Dolphins - Grg5050 ----------------- PAID
Eagles - Yzerisdaman
Falcons - Crpalmi
Giants - Saintsfan74 ---------------- PAID
Jaguars - Tcwilco -------------------- PAID
Jets - Crpalmi
Lions - Jiggidy --------------------- PAID
Packers - KPit1978 ----------------- PAID
Panthers - Yankees0301 ----------- PAID
Patriots - Cardsick45 --------------- PAID
Raiders - KPit1978
Rams - Crpalmi --------------------- PAID
Ravens - Cardsick45
Redskins - Yankees0301 ----------- PAID
Saints - Saintsfan74 --------------- PAID
Seahawks -
Steelers - FrankieFBCards --------- PAID
Texans -
Titans - Rareluck ------------------- PAID
Vikings - NYStateofMind1976 ------ PAID

Draft Slots for Unclaimed Teams;
Yzerisdaman ---- PD
Yzerisdaman ---- PD
Yzerisdaman ---- PD
Cardsick45 ------ PD
Crpalmi ---------- PD
Crpami ---------- PD
Crpalmi ---------- PD
Rareluck --------- PD

$20 Teams:
BajMurray - Bears
KPit1978 - Raiders -- PD
KPit1978 - Bills ----- PD

I just added this to the original post;

Just a note about the draft slots, I budgeted for one less slot than we need so after the list is randomized and we run through the draft, the person with the last slot in the draft will be awarded the last remaining TWO teams. This will hopefully eliminate the downside of getting stuck with the worst team in the draft. These picks are offered on a first come first serve basis to members of the group. You can buy one draft slot per owned team but if you would like more just let me know and I'll add you to the list if slots are available at the end. If we fail to sell all the slots needed to participants of the group I will have to offer them to folks outside of the break, but this is as a last resort only.

Chris I just put my payment in the mail for the Lions. Sorry it's been a crazy month and just got the reminder email you sent out. Should get to you by the end of the week.

Need some takers for the $22 draft slots. This is for anyone whether you are a participant or not so if you like somne of the available teams and want a chance at them in a randomized draft order at less than half the cost of the normal fee...step right up and let me know!

Hey guys, we are less than a week away so I need to start finalizing the lineup. With fewer than planned teams claimed and quite a few draft slots left unpurchased I an having to pare down the product list by a couple boxes. I took out the 2nd box of 2012 Inception and the box of 2011 Finest. That should allow us to break the rest with where we are. As for the draft slots, we currently have 13 unclaimed teams and only 7 draft slots sold. We will start the draft on Wednesday so if we cannot sell any more the 7 lucky drafters will get to pick among the 13 unclaimed teams! It's a sure bet to get a good team for only $22! You can still join us whether you are in the break already or not! After the draft any hits, rookies, or cards of note that we pull from any of the unclaimed teams will be randomized among all the full paid slot participants (sorry, the drafted teams won't get you in those randomizations). Join us while you can!

By the way if we sell more draft slots we will either add back in a product or switch out something of lesser value.

Our draft is complete and we still have 5 teams available. If anyone wants to join us at the cost of $20 per team it's first come first serve up for grabs. The teams available are;

Bears
Bills
Raiders
Seahawks
Texans

Our draft is complete and we still have 5 teams available. If anyone wants to join us at the cost of $20 per team it's first come first serve up for grabs. The teams available are;

Seahawks
Texans

KPit1978 takes the Bills and Raiders for $20 a piece. We will be able to add a small box to the product list and if we can sell one more of the teams in the Texans or Seahawks we can instead add back in the 2nd box of 2012 Inception we originally had on the list.

Break schedule for this weekend is all set. Sorry guys but we'll need to do this Sunday so here is the full schedule:

Sunday: (all times CT)
Hobby #2 Break at 6pm
High End #2 Break at 7:15pm
Hobby #1 Break at 8:15pm
High End #1 Break at 9:15

Times are approximate as we have alot of videos to view but we'll do our best to stay on schedule. Good luck everyone!!

Back