Football Boxbreakers Hobby FB Group Break - January - COMPLETE

Draft is complete. I will pick up the Skins also. Other remaining teams are up for grabs at $18 per team.

Jacksonville Jaguars -
San Diego Chargers -
Tennessee Titans -

By the way hits from unclaimed hits will be randomized amongst full paid slots. Good luck all, we start in about half an hour.

By the way hits from unclaimed hits will be randomized amongst full paid slots. Good luck all, we start in about half an hour.

Only hit from unclaimed teams was a 2017 Certified Rishard Matthews Auto #/10 and it has been randomized to Rareluck.

I apologize I forgot to do a recap video before packing things up so I won't be able to provide that. Next time I'll be sure to do a recap at the end of the YouTube stream as well as record a recap video, sorry about that!

Only hit from unclaimed teams was a 2017 Certified Rishard Matthews Auto #/10 and it has been randomized to Rareluck.

I apologize I forgot to do a recap video before packing things up so I won't be able to provide that. Next time I'll be sure to do a recap at the end of the YouTube stream as well as record a recap video, sorry about that!

No worries got to watch the break. Did okay. Thanks

I'll pick up Redskins here as well going forward.

I'll try to get a break posted for this group as it's been awhile. It will still be 2017-2018 products for now until we have a few pro-based products release this Summer.

Back