Football Boxbreakers Casebreakers Black Friday Break #1 - COMPLETE

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Hey guys, the Casebreakers group obviously hasn't broke for a while but with all the great deals on Black Friday I decided to put a few group breaks together. This is a departure in that it is not all 2015 products so your participation won't effect your team ownership going forward but I kept the price reasonable in hopes we can break a bunch of products (32 Boxes!) for a great price! We will offer optional draft slots for participating members and while initially you can only buy as many draft slots as full price slots you own you can always ask for more and those will be filled if possible.

Cost: $50 ($47 each additional)
Optional Draft Slots available for $18
Payment Date: Dec 9th
Payment to: PayPal to [email protected]
Break Date: ASAP

Product List:
2015 Topps Valor Box
2015 UD Inscriptions (3 Boxes)
2015 Sage HIT High Series Box
2014 Limited (5 Boxes)
2014 Topps Prime (4 Boxes)
2014 Panini Prizm (4 Boxes)
2014 Panini Select (3 Boxes)
2014 Panini Rookies & Stars Longevity (2 Boxes)
2014 Topps Strata Box
2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Longevity (3 Boxes)
2013 Exquisite Box
2013 Prominence Box
2013 Panini National Silver Wrappers (31 Packs)
2010 Topps Platinum Box
2009 SP Authentic Box
2007 Contenders Box

Team List; (Bold = Paid)
Arizona Cardinals - Crpalmi
Atlanta Falcons - Cardman123
Baltimore Ravens - Want2bet
Buffalo Bills - Crpalmi
Carolina Panthers - Rabs
Chicago Bears - Gottabe
Cincinnati Bengals - Cardsick45
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi
Dallas Cowboys - Sportscloset12

Denver Broncos - Sportscloset12
Detroit Lions - Po10sho
Green Bay Packers - Schickfaced
Houston Texans - Josh1975

Indianapolis Colts - BajMurray
Jacksonville Jaguars - Crpalmi
Kansas City Chiefs - Gottabe
Miami Dolphins - Gottabe
Minnesota Vikings - Yzerisdaman
New England Patriots - BajMurray
New Orleans Saints - Kengraff
New York Giants - KenGraff
New York Jets - DenverSJB
Oakland Raiders - Cardsick45
Philadelphia Eagles - Vito
Pittsburgh Steelers - Chad Baker
St. Louis Rams - Franklinguy52
San Diego Chargers - DenverSJB

San Francisco 49ers - Sportscloset12
Seattle Seahawks - Otter
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Yzerisdaman

Tennessee Titans - Rareuck
Washington Redskins - BajMurray

Draft Slots;
Crpalmi - PD
BajMurray - PD

Last edited:
Email being sent but please let me know if you are in, out, changing teams, or want any draft slots.

So far just the Falcons and Colts have been dropped. Possible Devonta Freeman RC's and 23 of the 26 boxes with chances at some Luck!

For players with College Uniforms, who does it go to? It has been so long I forgot.

I know we usually don't do much of that but we have just a few in here. They go to the team they played for that year, or if they are a retired vet they go to the team that player played for the longest.

I know we usually don't do much of that but we have just a few in here. They go to the team they played for that year, or if they are a retired vet they go to the team that player played for the longest.

Awesome thanks for clarifying that. I added up and this break will have 100 hits. That is insane.

Updated. Just waiting on Dvashun, Deantap, and Rareluck so we know where we'll stand. The budget is set for 20 slots and 12 draft picks so if we fill more than 20 we'll add more products!

By the way that's a ton of boxes you bought. Did you get most of them from the Black Friday specials at Blowout?

By the way that's a ton of boxes you bought. Did you get most of them from the Black Friday specials at Blowout?

Yep, all from Blowout except just a few that were from DACardworlds Black Friday sale as well. By the way this is about 1/4 of the stuff so there will be a couple more of these breaks if people are up for it. Hopefully we get enough nice stuff spread around to get people to stick with it until it's gone!

Back