Completely understand and did advise the same to others that picked up teams to hold off. I’d say this week is fair and if we can’t get at least close to budget I’ll either cancel and refund payments or suggest an alternative product. I’ll be honest this one is not looking great.To be completely honest and up front I will not be paying for my three teams until it is confirned that this break is happening. I give it until this Friday and by then if no decision is made I will be pulling out.
This times are tough on all and I understand that so please understand that dropping $324, I need to be confident that the break will happen.