Football Boxbreakers (Casebreakers) 2019 Select Hobby FB Group Break - COMPLETE

I am still hoping we can get this to budget but when I first set the budget the case was around $2800 and now it sits at $3200. I am trying to get maximum for the unclaimed teams to get us there and if the case drops to $3K I'll jump on it.

To be completely honest and up front I will not be paying for my three teams until it is confirned that this break is happening. I give it until this Friday and by then if no decision is made I will be pulling out.
This times are tough on all and I understand that so please understand that dropping $324, I need to be confident that the break will happen.

To be completely honest and up front I will not be paying for my three teams until it is confirned that this break is happening. I give it until this Friday and by then if no decision is made I will be pulling out.
This times are tough on all and I understand that so please understand that dropping $324, I need to be confident that the break will happen.
Completely understand and did advise the same to others that picked up teams to hold off. I’d say this week is fair and if we can’t get at least close to budget I’ll either cancel and refund payments or suggest an alternative product. I’ll be honest this one is not looking great.

Ok guys, here is my thought. in order to get this break happening I propose switching it to 2019 Select 12 Box Case rather than Prizm. That takes the price down to $2900 with the Blowout coupons right now. I will take 4 extra teams so we just have to fill the other 7 draft slots at $40 each to get us to budget. I will email all to see if you're in as I'd like to buy the case by tomorrow so the price doesn't jump again on me again.

I'm fine with Select. I'll drop my draft slot and pick up the Ravens. Just let me know what the difference works out to Chris and I'll send the funds right away.

hey chris, since i picked up the cowboys, please drop my draft slot unless we need that to hit the target goal. Just let me know and if I need to send you the extra $40, I'll get it to you soon.

Thanks, updated the list with the dropped draft slots and KPitt claiming Ravens. So far nobody dropping but haven't heard from everyone. Looks good so far!

I went ahead and ordered the Select case so the break is on. For those that still need to get payment in please do so as soon as you can or let me know the status. Still looking to sell some additional draft slots as we will have 7 available and so far 2 have sold. Let me know if interested.

Thanks all for working with me to make this happen. Still looking to fill 5 more draft slots at $40 each if anyone can help out!

Back