Football Boxbreakers (Casebreakers) 2019 Select Hobby FB Group Break - COMPLETE

Our RB2 redemption ended up going to Po10sho with D'Andre Swift and the TE2 went to Yzerisdaman with Devin Asiasi. I will email both to see if emailing code works or if you want the redemption card sent out. Only one remaining is the mystery auto card #325 so as soon as those are announced I'll update the thread.

I wasn't aware of how these Mystery Auto's work but the card # equates to the draft pick so #321 is pick #1 and so forth so #325 is Tua. Nice hit!

I would certainly never tell you how to run your breaks, you have been doing a fantastic job for many, many years. And I really do enjoy breaking with all of you because there is a sense of community that you have built over the years. For me it really comes down to the concept of symbiotic or parasitic relationships. As long as the flippers leave a little meat on the bones (the high value teams) for the home team supporters or give back by picking up extra teams, everyone is happy because we all benefit from the symbiotic relationship; flippers get a top team or two and team fans get more product of their team. When the flippers take all of the available high value teams without picking up extra teams, the relationship becomes parasitic with the invader killing the host for the short term benefit. I'm certainly not saying that this group is going to die because of the actions of one person, but one person can hurt the long term success of the group. I hope that Cardsick can see that a little sacrifice now is better for his long term prospects.

I hear you, I really do. That has been my favorite part of this group is there is a sense of community and I have tried to cultivate that through the early years with breakers of the month where we sent freebies of their favorite team, occasional free breaks (way back in the day), etc.. While I prefer that people keep their teams from year to year I just don't believe in restricting someone from the break because they only pick up prospective teams. If they're available, they have the right to pick them up. If it means the breaks dry up that will obviously be unfortunate and I hope it doesn't come to that, but I understand and respect each persons decision to break or not.

I know I'm not a part of this break, but I'd recommend doing randomizations for team changes. So, when someone says they want to switch teams, everyone else has X number of days to also put their name in the hat for that team. If there is more than one person requesting a team, then you randomize it. If done this way, everyone gets an equal shot at the best teams.

Thanks for the recommendation Mike. I'm certainly not opposed to having that be a policy going forward. Maybe give a week for others to express interest when a new team is requested? What are people's thoughts on this kind of move?

Thanks for the recommendation Mike. I'm certainly not opposed to having that be a policy going forward. Maybe give a week for others to express interest when a new team is requested? What are people's thoughts on this kind of move?

I would think this would be a more fair way to handle these situations.

I can't start a thread in the main Break forum but I just picked up 20 blaster boxes of Score if anyone wants to do a random team break. Let me know if you're interested otherwise I'll head to ebay.

I will be instituting a rule where if someone is picking up a new team all others will have a week time period to claim interest as well and I will randomize the list of interested parties. I have talked to Cardsick45 and he has agreed to put the Chargers out there for others to express interest since they were a pick up since the last break. If you have interest in picking up the Chargers please let me know by end of day 6/26.

I'd like to get a 2020 product break but don't see anything great just yet. Case of Score is at $2250 and Legacy at $2400 and to me everything is overpriced right now but I do have the itch. Would people be up for Score? It would probably be around $85 a slot.

Back