Football Boxbreakers 2020 Legacy Football Case Group Break - COMPLETE

Just a reminder that any teams claimed from now until the break are immediately granted and no waiting period will take place.

It is time for payments to be sent in so if you can get that to me at your earliest convenience I'd appreciate it.

Well that turned out to be a little ironic. Please sign me up for two draft slots Chris.

I know... after all that. But I do think it's a good rule especially for draft night where it's always been first to post gets the team this way everyone that is interested will have a shot.

Ok guys, let's see if we can kickstart this group to break some 2020 products. From the previous conversation in the Select thread I left the Chargers open to randomization of those interested (so far I have 4 names). I added a rule in the small print below for handling future pickups. We will break a case (or multiple if low end) of a newly released FB product and average about a break every other month but due to varying release dates we may break a product 3-4 weeks after the last one and then have a 8 week break until the next one releases so it won't be on a regular schedule. You join by selecting any available team that you would like to claim, and you then have the rights to retain them for as long as you choose to continue in each of our new product breaks. I will do my best to keep the cost to about $50 per slot but price will vary depending on the cost of the product, and of course the more participants we get the more product we can add to the break. We will offer optional draft slots at a discounted price to any interested participants to pick up unclaimed teams.

Usual small print;
  • This will be done as a live break.
  • You get every card pulled from your team but I will include all base cards at your request only so please let me know when we break if you want all, just a player or two, or no base at all.
  • Hits go to the owner of the team that is stated on the card (not by the uniform worn)
  • For college products, the card goes to the team the player is on for the year of release, or if retired, the team he played for the longest.
  • Cards pulled of unclaimed teams will be randomized amongst all the participants with full priced slots (draft teams will not count as entries in the randomization)
  • Multi-player cards will be awarded to the owner of the team that is represented most on the card (ex; a card with 2 Colts, 1 Brown, and 1 Lion goes to the Colts). If it's a tie, it goes to the participant who owns the most teams represented on the card. If that's a tie, it goes by player positioning and will go to the owner of the team on the top (if top/bottom), the left (if left/right), or the front (if dual sided).
  • If you decide to not participate in a break, your team will be up for grabs for anyone to claim and they will then hold the rights to retain that team for as long as they choose to continue.
  • If a new team is claimed everyone else has one week to express interest after which they will be randomized amongst those interested. Once we are within 3 days of the payment deadline there will be no waiting period and any available team may be claimed without others right to claim.

Product: 2020 Panini Legacy FB 12 Box Hobby Case
Cost: $68/$65 and $25 for optional draft slot
Payment Date: July 30
Break Date: Aug 7th

Team List;
Arizona Cardinals -
Atlanta Falcons -

Baltimore Ravens - Rareluck
Buffalo Bills - KPit1978
Carolina Panthers -
Chicago Bears -

Cincinnati Bengals - Cardsick45
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi
Dallas Cowboys - Dvashun

Denver Broncos - KPit1978
Detroit Lions - Po10sho
Green Bay Packers - Pavi39

Houston Texans - DenverSJB
Indianapolis Colts - KenGraff
Jacksonville Jaguars -
Kansas City Chiefs - Rareluck
Miami Dolphins - Cardsick45
Minnesota Vikings -
New England Patriots - Yzerisdaman

New Orleans Saints- KenGraff
New York Giants -
New York Jets -

Oakland Raiders - Dvashun
Philadelphia Eagles - Vito

Pittsburgh Steelers - DenverSJB
St. Louis Rams -
San Diego Chargers - Cardsick45

San Francisco 49ers - KPit1978
Seattle Seahawks -
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Dvashun
Tennessee Titans -
Washington Redskins -

Draft Slots;

DenverSJB
Crpalmi
Dvashun
Dvashun
Yzerisdaman

KPit1978
KPit1978
KPit1978
I will keep the saints and colts and will pay in the next hour or so

Ok guys, let's see if we can kickstart this group to break some 2020 products. From the previous conversation in the Select thread I left the Chargers open to randomization of those interested (so far I have 4 names). I added a rule in the small print below for handling future pickups. We will break a case (or multiple if low end) of a newly released FB product and average about a break every other month but due to varying release dates we may break a product 3-4 weeks after the last one and then have a 8 week break until the next one releases so it won't be on a regular schedule. You join by selecting any available team that you would like to claim, and you then have the rights to retain them for as long as you choose to continue in each of our new product breaks. I will do my best to keep the cost to about $50 per slot but price will vary depending on the cost of the product, and of course the more participants we get the more product we can add to the break. We will offer optional draft slots at a discounted price to any interested participants to pick up unclaimed teams.

Usual small print;
  • This will be done as a live break.
  • You get every card pulled from your team but I will include all base cards at your request only so please let me know when we break if you want all, just a player or two, or no base at all.
  • Hits go to the owner of the team that is stated on the card (not by the uniform worn)
  • For college products, the card goes to the team the player is on for the year of release, or if retired, the team he played for the longest.
  • Cards pulled of unclaimed teams will be randomized amongst all the participants with full priced slots (draft teams will not count as entries in the randomization)
  • Multi-player cards will be awarded to the owner of the team that is represented most on the card (ex; a card with 2 Colts, 1 Brown, and 1 Lion goes to the Colts). If it's a tie, it goes to the participant who owns the most teams represented on the card. If that's a tie, it goes by player positioning and will go to the owner of the team on the top (if top/bottom), the left (if left/right), or the front (if dual sided).
  • If you decide to not participate in a break, your team will be up for grabs for anyone to claim and they will then hold the rights to retain that team for as long as they choose to continue.
  • If a new team is claimed everyone else has one week to express interest after which they will be randomized amongst those interested. Once we are within 3 days of the payment deadline there will be no waiting period and any available team may be claimed without others right to claim.

Product: 2020 Panini Legacy FB 12 Box Hobby Case
Cost: $68/$65 and $25 for optional draft slot
Payment Date: July 30
Break Date: Aug 7th

Team List;
Arizona Cardinals -
Atlanta Falcons -

Baltimore Ravens - Rareluck
Buffalo Bills - KPit1978
Carolina Panthers -
Chicago Bears -

Cincinnati Bengals - Cardsick45
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi
Dallas Cowboys - Dvashun

Denver Broncos - KPit1978
Detroit Lions - Po10sho
Green Bay Packers - Pavi39

Houston Texans - DenverSJB
Indianapolis Colts - KenGraff
Jacksonville Jaguars -
Kansas City Chiefs - Rareluck
Miami Dolphins - Cardsick45
Minnesota Vikings -
New England Patriots - Yzerisdaman

New Orleans Saints- KenGraff
New York Giants -
New York Jets -

Oakland Raiders - Dvashun
Philadelphia Eagles - Vito

Pittsburgh Steelers - DenverSJB
St. Louis Rams -
San Diego Chargers - Cardsick45

San Francisco 49ers - KPit1978
Seattle Seahawks -
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Dvashun
Tennessee Titans -
Washington Redskins -

Draft Slots;

DenverSJB
Crpalmi
Dvashun
Dvashun
Yzerisdaman

KPit1978
KPit1978
KPit1978
BOC sent to your yahoo email

Sorry for the delay guys. I will try to get the draft going but I haven't been able to order the case yet so will do that this weekend and we'll plan to break next Thursday or Friday depending on delivery date.

I will take a look at other products so we can try to get back to one every month or two but am certainly open to suggestions!

Hi again guys, I apologize about this delay but here's the situation. When I started this thread Legacy was available with Blowout for $1500. Now it's at $2,000 and I have been waiting for it to come down. It just dropped $50 and I can add some products to use the $100 off coupon but that still leaves me $450 short. I can cover $100-$150 of a loss but not $450. I think we have 4 options;

1. Each slot pays an additional $18 and draft slots an additional $5 each to get us to budget
2. We wait on prices to drop
3. We pick another product such as 2020 Score that will be within budget
4. We reallocate the funds to a higher end product and collect the additional funds (could be an additional $68 per slot)
5. We cancel the break and I will refund all payments

I certainly prefer options 1-4 to canceling the break and would lean towards option 1 or 4 but wanted to let you know so we could discuss next steps.

Thoughts?

Back