Box breaks - Christmas 2012

scotsman

Bench Warmer
Finally got my boxes today - wife did herself proud as usual. Nice mixture of cards and memorabilia. Here's the results: (with my Walking Dead from New Year's Eve)
Topps 2012 HTA jumbo
- Peak Performers auto relic jersey Jeremy Maclin #37/50
- Peak Performers auto – Percy Harvin (NND)
- Topps Rookie jersey patch – 1clr Alshon Jeffrey (NND)
- QB Milestones TDs coin – Eli Manning #01/75 bronze (1:1000+ packs I believe)
- SP (only one I can see presently) – DeMarco Murray
- Topps Black – Briggs #26/57
- Topps Camo – NaVorro Brown #113/399
- Topps Gold – Bernard Pierce, Fred Davis, Greg Olsen, Vick, Morris Claiborne #/2012

Certified 2011 (lions box)
- Certified Potential patch – Mikel LeShoure 3clr ☺ #39/50
- Freshman Fabric (exch) – Titus Young – redeemed ?number
- FOTG RC 1clr Jersey – Taiwan Jones #169/250
- RC auto – Niles Paul #121/250
- Blue parallel - Matthew Stafford #97/100
- Red parallel – Jermaine Gresham #165/250
- RCs – Bowers, Finley, Tyron Smith #/999

Leaf auto jersey 2012 – Roger Wehrli – HOF Cardinals – nice red replica 22 with auto and HOF ‘07

Leaf auto helmet 2012 – Dave Wilcox 49ers HOF 2000 inscription
Hidden Treasures 2012 auto helmet – TCU LaDainian Tomlinson “5” ☺
Hidden Treasures 2010 auto helmet – Baltimore Colts – Lydell Mitchell – “3x Pro Bowl “ inscription

Hidden Treasures series 5 baseball autos – case of 6
- Monte Irvin
- Jim Perry
- Tommy Davis
- Bobby Grich
- Brett Wallace
- Mike Hargrove
certifiedxmas2012.jpg
toppsxmas12012.jpg

toppsxmas22012.jpg
walkingdeadxmasa2012.jpg

walkingdeadxmasb2012.jpg
IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

ive met Monte Irvin...didnt know who he was :doh:
I wouldn't have necessarily either but according to the little card that came with the package - HOF '73, World Champion in '54 NY Giants, '51 League Leader RBIs, and more....

Nothing huge in my busts today but just nice breaking open some wax again. Love the helmets though and the jersey. May just have to get a few more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Paul, if you ever decide to unload that Titus Young, you know where to go !!!!! He went to college about 3 hours from me, watched him play his whole career! Nice breaks!

i had a couple tables at a show with a bunch of old negro league players, so i was talking to monte for a few minutes not knowing who he was then i saw him again at the national...

Thanks for sharing the breaks Paul, I've seen a few breaks of the Walking dead on Blowout TV, I would guess the Sherrif auto would be a good hit but not really up on my Zoombies these days. There's a movie trailor out there for a new movie upcomming about Zoombies that's cool, I belive the name is "World War Z" if anyone wants to look it up.

Thanks for sharing the breaks Paul, I've seen a few breaks of the Walking dead on Blowout TV, I would guess the Sherrif auto would be a good hit but not really up on my Zoombies these days. There's a movie trailor out there for a new movie upcomming about Zoombies that's cool, I belive the name is "World War Z" if anyone wants to look it up.

Thanks. Read the book a couple of years ago and it is excellent, so by definition the film will be appalling!

Back