Football Box Break - 07 Gridiron Gear

dakota343

Bench Warmer
My first box of Gridiron gear:
HITs:
Dwayne Bowe "Player Timeline" Auto 22/25 (NFT)
Lendale White Next Generation Dual Jsy Prime (Its prime b/c the right JSY is a patch. if you look close there is stitching a few threads of powder blue)50/50
Trent Edwards Dual Jsy 36/50

Numbered Inserts
Lydell Mitchell "Performers" 440/500 (COlts RB)
Kenny Irons "Player Timelines" 23/500 (cool his college number is 23)
Tony Romo "Next Generation" 22/250

Rookies:
Jarrett Hicks (SD R/WR) /599
Thomas Clayton (SF R/RB) /599

Parallels:
Carson Palmer 31/100
Hines Ward 212/250

Overall I thought this was a very nice product. for $90 I got 2 # Jerseys (both duals with one a Rookie) and a Rookie AUTO. As well as a mess of numbered cards. Wish the White Jersey was a little better for a "PRIME". But a Fun break. Let me know if anyone is interested in anything (except the Bowe, unless you have something nice).

View attachment 447

View attachment 448

View attachment 449

Attachments

• DBoweGG.2.jpg
    DBoweGG.2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 68
  • LewnWhaleJSY.jpg
    LewnWhaleJSY.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 67
  • TE.JSY.jpg
    TE.JSY.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 60
I need the LenDale White. Check my site and LMK. If you don't see anything, I have a TON of Randy Moss PC stuff I can check out for you.

Thanks. I think the Lendale patch BV is only like $15. I got the box off ebay from some cardshop, that I don't remember.

vandychris: I like the Ty Warren auto. And it books for about the same.

Anyone else interested in anything?

jonsportscardz said:
congrats way to go Nice Pulls always great to see a fellow PA-T-S Fan in my neck of the woods i am from Dartmouth Ma,Check out my Pats PC Sometime i like yours Congrats again.

jonsportscardz/football-PC - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nice Collection too. Is the Warren Auto a 1/1? I like the picture of the wilfork in the last one too. funny looking dude. I have not put all of my cards together in my PC folder yet, when I do I'll let you know. Project for a rainy day. I just started seriously collecting and trading in the last 2 years. Wish I had started earlier and stocked up on Brady's amazing how the value went up. I bought the press pass rc auto (the only auto of Brady I have) for $25 and I saw one selling the other day for $800!!!

dakota343 said:
Nice Collection too. Is the Warren Auto a 1/1? I like the picture of the wilfork in the last one too. funny looking dude. I have not put all of my cards together in my PC folder yet, when I do I'll let you know. Project for a rainy day. I just started seriously collecting and trading in the last 2 years. Wish I had started earlier and stocked up on Brady's amazing how the value went up. I bought the press pass rc auto (the only auto of Brady I have) for $25 and I saw one selling the other day for $800!!!
No the warren auto is not a 1/1 lucky i got my brady rookies and auto years ago lol,You collection is looking good i will go through all my doubles i have 8,000 Pats not listed rookies and base,inserts i will let you know thanx.

Jon

Back