'Bout to lose it!!!!

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
So sick and tired of all of these @$$ kissers at work:ban:.......just needed to get that out.

Lexis

Bench Warmer
Don't know why people do that .....got even one day with a @ss kisser ...let the SOB walk home in the rain at 10 at night (for her it was a hour walk ...I had a car she didn't).....lol. You know the fool complained to the boss that I did that :lollol: he told her he couldn't do anything about it ....:lollol::lollol:

If you get a chance to fry them ....go for it!!!

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer

That's about how I'm feeling right now.....these A-Holes are the ones that get all of the promotions around here.......while my productivity carries the team month in and month out......Fack these bastards........I called one out the other day and he started to get loud, but when I asked him if he wanted to go outside, he got quiet as a mouse:lollol:....sometimes these fools forget where I'm from!

timonahan

Bench Warmer
That's about how I'm feeling right now.....these A-Holes are the ones that get all of the promotions around here.......while my productivity carries the team month in and month out......Fack these bastards........I called one out the other day and he started to get loud, but when I asked him if he wanted to go outside, he got quiet as a mouse:lollol:....sometimes these fools forget where I'm from!

Taking it outside might make you feel 100% better but probably won't help much in the promotion department.

Maybe have a sit down with your boss and let him know how you feel, maybe that would help.

If not, then drag him outside and
sport-smiley-002.gif

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Taking it outside might make you feel 100% better but probably won't help much in the promotion department.

Maybe have a sit down with your boss and let him know how you feel, maybe that would help.

If not, then drag him outside and
sport-smiley-002.gif

Or we can put this:
(Micah is the one on the right)
tharow.jpg

VS this:
(a visual of Micah's boss)
Boss.jpg

And get a result like this:

pwned.jpg

I'd watch:lollol:

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
:lollol:That's awesome......thanks guys.....the last couple of posts made my day........my boss is actually on vacation right now.......he gets all the input from the floor managers.....and they don't like me right now because I called them out in fron of everyone a couple of days ago.....plus they only recomend the @$$ kissers for promotion......it's a vicious cycle here......that's why "Compton-Micah" has been showing up to work everyday since I got back from Phoenix:lollol:

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
:lollol:That's awesome......thanks guys.....the last couple of posts made my day........my boss is actually on vacation right now.......he gets all the input from the floor managers.....and they don't like me right now because I called them out in fron of everyone a couple of days ago.....plus they only recomend the @$$ kissers for promotion......it's a vicious cycle here......that's why "Compton-Micah" has been showing up to work everyday since I got back from Phoenix:lollol:

Does "Compton-Micah" need some fruity froo-froo drink with an umbrella in it to help him feel better? Maybe it'll help you fit in with the ass kissers a little more by eliminating you dignity.

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
Does "Compton-Micah" need some fruity froo-froo drink with an umbrella in it to help him feel better? Maybe it'll help you fit in with the ass kissers a little more by eliminating you dignity.

Nope.....just because I came from a woman......doesn't mean I'm a BIOTCH!!!Never have been and I damn sure won't start now......these fools are gonna started gettin' pimp slapped around here.......I know my limits and how hard I can push here.....they may be able to replace me with another body......but they can't replace my knowlegde!

lumm0x

Bench Warmer
You need dirt on the floor managers. Need to expose their mistakes or their judgement when they promote based on relationship as opposed to performance.

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
You need dirt on the floor managers. Need to expose their mistakes or their judgement when they promote based on relationship as opposed to performance.

I'm already on the job......I figure if I keep doing my work the way I have been all while making them hate me......others will continue to be promoted for suckin' up.....all while the big boss is taking notes.....I had a long meeting with him before he left letting him know the deal....he said he's gonna keep an eye on it;)