Bought my Def Leppard Tickets this weekend.

Jerry!Jerry!

Bench Warmer
July 3rd, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre.

Lawn Seats for Def Leppard, Foreigner and Styx

:cool:

Can't franking wait. My buddies and I bought Def Leppard Tshirts this weekend too.:D

sliqwill

Veteran
1 (100%)
def leppard was the first CD i bought, it was the Adrenalize cd...im old school...when cds came in long rectangular boxes

I

indy_jones

(%)
Damn... I'm old :) Hysteria came out at the end of or just after my senior year.

I saw Def Leppard during the Hysteria tour. They played at the Tacoma Dome "in the round". The coolest part was that we had non-floor seats so we were elevated above everyone on the floor and right below our seats this drunk couple did the nasty during the show. Ahhh... memories.

I remember in 1986/87 I went to over 40 concerts. Love live music! (In fact, one of my small collections is all my stubs)

Jerry!Jerry!

Bench Warmer
Damn... I'm old :) Hysteria came out at the end of or just after my senior year.

I saw Def Leppard during the Hysteria tour. They played at the Tacoma Dome "in the round". The coolest part was that we had non-floor seats so we were elevated above everyone on the floor and right below our seats this drunk couple did the nasty during the show. Ahhh... memories.

I remember in 1986/87 I went to over 40 concerts. Love live music! (In fact, one of my small collections is all my stubs)

:eek:

sliqwill

Veteran
1 (100%)
You better be singing along to "Photograph" and "Animal'" for me!:cool:

as for indy and his 40 concerts thats quite a feat...i dont think there are 40 decent shows that roll through in a year...i typically catch 5-10 shows a year now though...mostly smaller bands that not many people know of

Rake

Bench Warmer
Def Lep and Foreigner are great. Styx...not so much.

The first cassette I ever bought was DL's Pyromania in 3rd grade...1983 baby.