"Bonds Homers in the First..."

This may go without saying, but I will go ahead and say. I think your interest is directly tied to your age. I'm 35 and I am VERY interested to see it transpire. I am not necessarily a fan of Bonds, nor am I one to hate him. Just thrilled by the chase, might have something to do with the hundreds of cases of 87 topps that I busted working for a guy and he let us have all the extras from team sets, I ended up with over 150 Bonds and have since sold them all......not saying, just saying............Jeff

I personally don't care if he used steroids. I personally like my testicles. :salut: If he doesn't like his thats his decision.

I don't like him because he is an abrasive ICEhole. It seems as though he gets off on the fact that MLB isn't putting him on a pedestal. As for the race factor............

Black or White. A-Hole is A-Hole. :eek:

how sad is it that baseball is ignoring his record setting chase....

Considering it is on ESPN every second of the day, I don't think that the world is ignoring it. I think it is more peopole aren't happy because they want a class act (like Hank Aaron) holding the record, not a longtime jerk who probably cheated to get the record.

Barry Bonds is a:
bonds_2Dcheater_small.jpg

because he does this:
bondsrub.jpg

which caused this:
barry-bonds-photo.jpg

Considering it is on ESPN every second of the day, I don't think that the world is ignoring it. I think it is more peopole aren't happy because they want a class act (like Hank Aaron) holding the record, not a longtime jerk who probably cheated to get the record.
Right after the Yankee and Red Sox's highlights.

I've already said my piece.

Back