Bobcats get............

I actually think this is an awful trade for Charlotte. Wright is a young big man with a lot of potential, while J Rich isn't even a star these days. What is MJ thinking??

Wright is still young and needs to gain a lot of muscle weight. J-rich has been injured the past few years but last year after he came back from his injury he avg. about 20 a game. I think it was a good trade for both teams.

Wright is still young and needs to gain a lot of muscle weight. J-rich has been injured the past few years but last year after he came back from his injury he avg. about 20 a game. I think it was a good trade for both teams.

Wright is definitely a project, but the Bobcats aren't winning anything in the next couple of years, which is the time when J Rich will be strong. You can't build a team for the future by giving up a young guy for an old guy.

J rich is my very favorite player in the league. As a warriors fan im very sad to see him go, but at the same time he leaves with over 40 million dollars left on his contract. With him leaving and the trade we made this year we freed up almost 70 million dollars in the next 4 years!!

That is nice

WOW WOW WOW

I just heard the details of the trade!!! this is the best thing the warriors could have done!!

By trading j rich the warriors get a 10 milliong dollar salary cap exemption this year. This exemption is worth more that getting brandon wright himself!!

This exemption allows the warriors if they want to to exceed the salary cap this year by 10 mil!!! OR more likely it allows them to trade this exemption or do a nice sign and trade with it for a player like rashard lewis..or maybe marion who is supposed to be available!!!

An exemptions like this is worth more than a number 8 pick....i guess thats why this trade looks so bad for mj and the bobcats.

Back