BLOWOUTCARDS.com & SportsCardFreaks announce partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
Marketing agreement reached between Blowoutcards.com and SportsCardFreaks.com

"AC has been a pleasure to work with over the past few months. In this short period of time, his passion for the Hobby and his dedication towards all collectors is evident in the outstanding work through SportsCardFreaks. Blowoutcards is Committed to working with and mentoring such websites that will improve the development of our Industry. We have a long-term Vision for this Hobby and SportsCardFreaks is a integral part of that vision. We look forward to working with AC and the members of SportsCardFreaks.com" - Chris Park, Blowoutcards Inc.

"SportsCardFreaks.com is very excited to make this announcement. We are both honored and thrilled to work with BlowOutCards.com in any capacity and if it means we can give back to the great members on our site through discounts on some of the best products in the sports card hobby, then that is just icing on the cake. SportsCardFreaks.com is always looking for ways to bring the hobby to new collectors as well as bringing in quality affiliates that show the importance of honesty and integrity of good dealers/distributors in this sometimes cut throat hobby. We are looking forward to the future of our site with the addition of BlowOutCard's amazing inventory of boxes, cases and supplies to help our members add to their growing collection. - AC Malin, Administrator at SportsCardFreaks.com

About Blowoutcards.com

Headquartered in Sterling,Virginia, Blowoutcards.com is one of the world's largest online retailers of trading cards. Blowoutcards.com specializes in unopened sports card boxes and factory sealed cases. Their web site is also home to one of the most informative and active discussion forums. For over 20 years they have provided collectors and resellers with competitive prices and outstanding service. They continue to be the most reliable, honest and customer friendly distributors in the hobby. For more information, visit their website at BlowOutCards.com.

About SportsCardFreaks.com

Founded in May 2006, SportsCardFreaks.com has strived to bring new collectors into the sports card collecting hobby. Welcoming members both young and old, the site features forums and groups for everyone. Their Verified Trader Program strives to be the safest and easiest way to provide members with a no-worry trading experience. Buying/Selling and Trading is always 100% free and staff and members alike are there to help with site navagation and hobby questions. Membership is ever growing, and expanding world wide every day. Other sites have collectors, but they have the hobby FREAKS ! visit them online at SportsCardFreaks.com

Marketing agreement reached between Blowoutcards.com and SportsCardFreaks.com - Blowout Cards Forums

ac-n-mike said:
ATTENTION FREAKS

Enter code: SCFREAKS1
for $5 off orders over $99

Great deal for our members, also remember Free Shipping on orders over $99 as well! Now that's nice right there :cool:

HiEnd said:

I believe you meant.....

ric_woo.gif

:party3:

bjtheman1 said:
Great deal for our members, also remember Free Shipping on orders over $99 as well! Now that's nice right there :cool:

it's just the start... Chris at Blowoutcards will be sending me deals on boxes etc to pass along to you guys here on the site

this is great for our members :drive:

I gotta keep posting on this thread. I've been emailing blowoutcards about sponsoring my youtube breaks but have received no response. I'm aching for 3 boxes of '09 Topps Finest Baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back