Black Friday

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
www.dacw.com
www.blowoutcards.com

have some deals going and new deals popping up every few minutes it seems...

over on dacw I picked up

2014 Topps Winter Olympics case (12 boxes)
2013 Score/Prizm Monster Blaster box (5)
2013 Ace Authentic Grand Slam box
case of Toploaders

then on blowout

2011 Topps Chrome Value Rack Box (with 3 orange refractors per) (2 boxes)

needless to say, I don't need to be buying any more packs for awhile...overall it wasn't bad, but it wasn't cheap.

hopefully I can get some good numbered hits in the Olympic case, I still don't have a #'d Gracie Gold Autos and only 1 Ashley Wagner #'d Auto and there are 4 #'d versions, though I think both 1/1's have been pulled, so really its more like 3 out there, but this should put me at the number of packs opened to pull a 1/1, which is scary...

the Score/Prizm stuff was $5.95 a blaster, looked like it was 11 packs or something, so I figured what the heck

the Ace has 10 autos per box, but there are a TON of people, so hopefully I hit a couple I have heard of, I already have the Wozniaki out of that stuff I think

and the topps chrome is 18 packs per, so 54 orange per box, gives a decent shot at hitting a good player, but ive never pulled an auto out of a rack, or an SP, so who knows about that stuff...

so ideally, next weekend I get a great promo from eBay, as I will have the majority of that stuff to flip, I may keep some stuff out of the Olympics and Tennis, but the football stuff is pretty much just to flip...

I picked up some boxes myself...

2014 Triple Threads baseball
2013 SPA football
2013 Momentum football
2012/13 Limited basketball

my blowout order has hit UPS and is due in Tuesday, so that's the chrome...hopefully the DACW order is on there as well as I am out of regular toploaders, and actually have a few cards that need one now, as I got a few extra autos...

should be able to pull some decent stuff out of the chrome, and hopefully my Olympics stuff is nicer than the last 2 boxes I got...they were terrible...

some of the deals were pretty good, but didn't last long...I figured those chrome would go quick since 2011 is a decent crop of rookies, Kaepernick, Watt, Murray, Cam, AJ...so plenty of chances at a $50+ hit that isn't an auto, but sure would be nice to hit a super of someone or one of those red /25...when hanging at Walmart they are what $9.99 and no telling how man handled they have been from pack searchers...

the Olympic stuff there isn't much that goes for $50+, but I should get a gold auto ($15+) and a gold relic ($10+), and ive had pretty good luck with the Golden Rainbow parallels (1 per box)...a good number of chances for getting a hit that pays for the box though...

Couldn't help myself, picked up 3 more boxes today...

2013 Absolute football
2013 Bowman Sterling football
2014 Bowman Platinum baseball

just got email from UPS, looks like my Blowout order will be in today instead of tomorrow, that's the 2 boxes of 2011 Rack Pack Chrome...

Back