Big Trade

swany

Bench Warmer
Seattle gets #5 pick, Szerbiack (sp?), and Delonte West...will select Jeff Green if available

Boston gets Ray Allen

Looks like Seattle is starting over.

Good trade by Seattle, even though id rather have seen them select Corey Brewer. Ive only seen Green play twice and both times he was really bad. Hopefully he is as good as advertised.

Good trade by Seattle, even though id rather have seen them select Corey Brewer. Ive only seen Green play twice and both times he was really bad. Hopefully he is as good as advertised.

He isn't as good as advertised...he's better. Seriously, this guy is in the Magic Johnson mold. 6'8 or so, he can score as well as anyone in the country (other than Durant) and can also play point guard if need be. Him and Durant together is a very bright future for Seattle.

As a Bostonian, I might be in the minority but I don't love this trade. Pierce and Ray are very similar players and aren't exactly world class passers. He's a very good player, but I don't think it does much for the Celtics. Maybe this will get them to .500, but there is no way aquiring another scoring SG will get us into contention.

Ray Allen is a tremendous player, and probably one of the few athletes willing to come to Boston (close to his Connecticut roots)... I don't know about Green but nice youth movement!

WHOA !

Green/Durant/West together ? Wherever this team ends up if they get a few more pieces tickets will be hard to get ! And wtf is Boston thinking ? Ray & Paul sharing a ball ? This is a match made in hell :lollol::lollol:

I definitely like it:salut:

But there are a ton of not so knowledgeable fans in Seattle who are complaining..... I mean Ray Allen isn't Jordan People:lollol:

But now that people have a negative attitude it looks like nobody is going to buy tickets:doh:

and it looks soooo obvious they are moving, they are getting younger, won't be so good this year and they have moved all their offices to temporary facilities:ban:

Back