BIG shoutouts to Ernie, Mike, Jon, Lisa, and Justin + ebay buys

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
Start out with Mike (sffanmike) - he sent me a crap ton of 09 topps chrome for a set that I was wanting to put together, and I finished it about a week ago!!! thanks again man, putting something together to repay the favor!!!!!!

Ernie (ernieren) - sent a bunch of mantle chromes for my set....again putting something together to send to you as well!!!!!!

Jon (deimos) - made a trade for the barber jumbo patch and choice absolute autos from his break.....thanks again jon!!!!!!

Lisa (lisu) - sold me the emmitt americas team jersey from her break, and threw in the americas team base from her breaks.....got them safe and sound lisa, and really appreciate the deal you cut me!!!! thanks again

Justin (gadsen86) - made a trade with him for a kevin ogletree score auto - he sent it fedex, which wasn't necessary, but appreciated, and he threw in some sweet cowboys inserts as freebies, that I needed....thanks again jon!!!!

just goes to show all the great members we have here on the boards!!!!!!

now the scans!!!!!!

cowboysinsertlot.jpg

emmittsmithamericasteamjersey.jpg

marionbarbertottjumbopatch.jpg

kevinogletreescoreauto2.jpg

the mantle finest set
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e...r Trade/Mickey Mantle Commerative Set/finest/

the rest

amirsadollaufcmaineventauto.jpg

andrejohnsonnationaltreasurespatch.jpg

chazroebowmanchromeauto.jpg

darinmcdonaldbowmanchromeorangerefr.jpg

glencoffeebowmanchromebluerefractor.jpg

marcusdavisufcmaineventredauto.jpg

matthewstaffordbowmanchromexfractor.jpg

mattmoorechirographyauto2.jpg

maxsappbowmanchromeorangerefractor.jpg

orlandohudsonanderickaybar.jpg

rashadevansufcmainevent3colormat.jpg