Big 12 Championship

jeffmu

Bench Warmer
To both Mike and Jered , I sincerely hope this is a great game to watch and that MU wins. I respect your Sooners, and when I lived in Oklahoma for 6 years actually cheered for them, almost went to school there too.
I'm headed off to Fox and Hound to commence drinking and hopefully lots of yelling.
M I Z Z O U......almost hurt to type those last 2 letters.;)

To both Mike and Jered , I sincerely hope this is a great game to watch and that MU wins. I respect your Sooners, and when I lived in Oklahoma for 6 years actually cheered for them, almost went to school there too.
I'm headed off to Fox and Hound to commence drinking and hopefully lots of yelling.
O U......almost hurt to type those last 2 letters.;)

thanks bro... all i have to say is if you beat us you damn well better win the title

i might be a little biased but it seems like were playing much better football so far and the penalties are probably the only thing keeping us down

but excuses dont win games, we need to clean it up and keep the offense balanced to win this game

these referees blow hard
both late-hit calls, one on us and one on them were very weak and all of the pass interference calls have been terrible
we have been committing too many penalties but they wont let the players play at all

i think so too, mizzou made it tough until the second half, and they are definitely a great team, still a great season despite the problems with us;)

OU

BOOMER SOONER

BOOMER SOONERS
Great game for our Sooners. Jeff, your boys had a great year and should get the BCS bid over Kansas but you never know. Im sure they will bump lsu up there because they have 2 losses as well but from the BEST conference in the world,LOLLOL.
Oh well I think of all the 2 loss teams the Sooners deserve it as much as anyone. We will see tomorrow. Looks like VT and osu. should be a dandy.:(:(:(
Also jeff if Daniels comes out im sure you will be excited for his cards??? Speaking of cards, I won u a Brad Smith card but the damn thing looks so nice I may keep it.LOL Still undecided...
Later all

Well....that sucked, I should be hung over, but am not, although not for lack of effort;)
Mike, Chase Daniel won't come out, and I have no idea what position he'd even be looked at in the NFL, he's all of 5'10"....now when Rucker gets drafted, Coffman, and Maclin down the line, it's on. As far as damn nice Brad Smith cards go, I make a habit of collecting those. I've got one thing for you and am waiting on the other, sorry for the delay......Cheers and both you and Jered give OU fans a good name unlike about 40 people at a bar last night.

Back