Beware buying High End UD Redemption stuff

True but it's not what the redemption is for. If it were something they were not able to obtain that's one thing but it's not. I posted this as information for the collectors here in case anyone were tempted to buy one to be aware that's not what you'll get.

True but it's not what the redemption is for. If it were something they were not able to obtain that's one thing but it's not. I posted this as information for the collectors here in case anyone were tempted to buy one to be aware that's not what you'll get.

Well thanks for the information. I hate UD and refuse to buy anything from them.

There is similar thread on Beckett on the baskeball board. Maybe the sam guy, IDK. I heard last year there was a meet and greet with Lebron and others for Club Members who made the trip. I would take that over a signed picture any day.

Either way it is completely assinine for UD to put a redemption in a new product and then just a few months later, say...nevermind. At minimum they should let those who get the redemption their choice of a number of things to chose from.

eh, who wants to go to the Diamond Club convention in my place? It's in San Diego the weekend before the National. I have to take my gf to Monterey.

lol do they allow minors lisa? what exactly do you do at it just buy alot of stuff? Id like to go :dance: sept my wallets empty:(:boohoo: but i could get some money!

lol do they allow minors lisa? what exactly do you do at it just buy alot of stuff? Id like to go :dance: sept my wallets empty:(:boohoo: but i could get some money!

I don't know. To be honest. I haven't received my invitation yet but got something that said - your invitation is coming.

Back