BEST MAIL EVER! RCs, Legends, Autos, Patches, 1/1s, Graded

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
Alright, I just had my best stretch of mail ever. I made a few trades, bought a few cards, and snagged a big couple off of eBay. Most of it was about a week ago and I was going to post a mailweek thread, but I was just waiting for one last card to arrive before posting them all...

It's quite a random hodgepodge of cards, and most arent strictly PC, but I wont be moving any for a bit.

ok, first, I'll show off this one that I got about a month ago and haven't posted yet. A pretty big one for my collection too:

DSC02677.jpg

Tyrus 05-06 Finest Gold Super 1/1 PSA 10!

I need to update my pic now too, and if anyone has photoshop and wants to help, PM me and I'll hook you up.
Here's my others:
throwdemBowscopy.jpg

oh and here was the card I was waiting to get for about the last week from a trade:
DSC02764.jpg

Kareem Abdul Jabbar Ultimate Auto /10
(not the best pic, but i'll try to take another when theres a little more daylight in my apt)

The rest of this makes my best mailweek ever!
First some "lower-end" cards, from a couple 24 hour trades...

DSC02746.jpg

John Salmons SPx RC Auto for the Bulls PC

DSC02747.jpg

Amare Stoudemire Auto

DSC02748.jpg

Stockton Patch /25

DSC02744.jpg

Rose Hardwood RC /15

DSC02743.jpg

Rose Bowman 48 Auto

this next batch is a little higher end. The first one came from another 24 hour trade, and the other 3 were bought from someone selling most of their collection, so I had to grab a few great cards when I got the chance.

DSC02742.jpg

Melo Bowman Sig RC Auto /1170 - I've wanted to get autos from the Big 3 from the 03-04 for a while, and I now have RC Autos of Melo, and Wade

another star player auto of a guy I've wanted for a while:
DSC02753.jpg

Shaq Topps Sig Auto

another legend auto:
DSC02752.jpg

Bill Russell Bowman 48

and then a pretty nice patch...

DSC02751.jpg

Durant Exquisite, you dont see alot of patches from the Thunder jerseys yet, so I thought it was a sweet pickup...

then this next one was an eBay win. It was a BIN/BO and I feel like I got it down to a pretty nice price. It's another legend, and another guy I've wanted for a long time...

DSC02749.jpg

Bird/Brandon Rush Dual Auto 1/1
I'm pretty sure this card will ultimately end up in one of 3 collections, but it's a great place holder for a future Bird auto when I trade/sell it to one of those guys.

so what do you think, not too bad right? I think it's a pretty good haul and made for a terrific week of mail...

by the way, I got this one off of eBay too.
DSC02762.jpg

Jordan PSA 8 RC, the new center piece of my collection. Thanks for looking.

WOWZERS!!! That is one sick haul. Umm, I kinda really want 1 of those :)

Glad you finally got a Jordan RC, not a bad grade either. Greatest card of all time!

Back