Football Best fans in College football?

Which D-1 team has the best fans in football?

• USC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ohio State

• Miami (FL)

• Florida

• Texas

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

sportydude

Bench Warmer
Who does everyone think has the best fans in College Football and why? I think that Nebraska does, I mean come on me and Randall are Nebraska fans!lol j/m But really i think Nebraska does. WE have the nations longest home sell out streak, our state is all about football, and we always stay by our team. Even tho the last couple years havent been so good we still sold out!

Well on gameday Lincoln, NE becomes the biggest city in the state, that or 2nd dont remember.And we have a HUGE replay tv!! One of the best in the country! And that was for the fans!

lafastbreak said:
lmao most of the major conference teams have real nice replay tvs.
Not as big as ours. And Johnsmith, that is true, very true. But if we had the room we would sell out. I think the fact of the Nations longest sell out streak speaks for itself. Also to beat Nebraska at Nebraska has always been a great feat and still is, b/c of the difficulty of playing there.

no way nc has better fans then illinois. duke maybe but u should see this place around here. also we have the orange crush which travels to most away games also. i remember hearing about how 2 years ago an orange crush member had to pay his cousin to buy tickets for the whole orange crush because the ticket booths in wisconsin "didnt have enough tickets left" when they just wouldnt sell them online to that many people from illinois.

Back