Been so busy, I forgot to show you guys!

XianSPL

Prospect
Transactions: 3
So bradkcincy got me interested in these letter cards with his project. Now he did it (or is doing it) the right way ... putting it together. I admittedly took a shortcut and found a set already put together. You regulars remember my post about "do you ever feel bad" about winning an auction for way cheap. This is the auction I was talking about. Not going to talk actual figures but I'll just say that I got this whole set for basically the price of one of the cards.

That said ...

07SPAJU161RCAS1U.jpg

07SPAJU161RCAS2P.jpg

07SPAJU161RCAS3T.jpg

07SPAJU161RCAS4O.jpg

07SPAJU161RCAS5N.jpg

WOO!

Very cool Christian! I do, however, wish you guys would stop with these auto'd letter cards, because you're making me want to go after one and I'm not sure my wallet can handle it! :LOL:

Very sweet, dont feel bad about, its a steal, and steals happen.. some bigger than others. Its a risk you take on ebay, so just be stoked! :D

Isnt the space between the cards in your sig a bit wide? Or?.. is it just me? :p if it is, nevermind then :LOL:

It's just a screen shot of the album view of my photobucket. It's just an image I made on the quick ... I'm sure one day I'll edit it and get rid of the spaces. :)

Very cool Christian! I do, however, wish you guys would stop with these auto'd letter cards, because you're making me want to go after one and I'm not sure my wallet can handle it! :LOL:

Yeah I hear ya, Mike. Gonna have to chase one myself.

Back