BCS Standings - 11/4/07

Thanks for the link. :salut: to KANSAS for jumping OU. Unreal that they are where they are. The Big 12 dont look to shabby. :salut:

Thanks for the link. :salut: to KANSAS for jumping OU. Unreal that they are where they are. The Big 12 dont look to shabby. :salut:

Big 12 will almost definitely get 2 BCS bids... as will the PAC 10. If LSU makes the Title Game, the Sugar Bowl will take a 3-loss SEC team... assuming that there is one left:D.

The other at-large could go to Hawaii/Michigan/ACC. I think UCONN loses out unless they win at Morgantown. Just not a big enough fan base for the BCS to select. MONEY TALKS!!

says a lot about the conference that they have an undefeated team that is not in the Top 3 of the BCS. Oklahoma is just as good as advertised, not sold on Mizzou or Kansas.

says a lot about the conference that they have an undefeated team that is not in the Top 3 of the BCS. Oklahoma is just as good as advertised, not sold on Mizzou or Kansas.

that means a lot coming from mike, it took a lot for him to admit ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, let's see, MU runs the table beating KU and OU in the Big 12 Championship, need Oregon and LSU to both lose and voila....MU is in the BCS championship game, right? Hey , a loyal alum can dream.....
Jeff

Okay, let's see, MU runs the table beating KU and OU in the Big 12 Championship, need Oregon and LSU to both lose and voila....MU is in the BCS championship game, right? Hey , a loyal alum can dream.....
Jeff
:roflmao:i think you guys already had your shot at us

Jeff

I think you're exactly right. That's a lot that has to happen, but if Mizzou runs the table and those two teams get beat, I see no reason why MU wouldn't be in the top-2.
You're still in the conversation... even if no one knows it just yet.

sadly you heard it here first, but this is what will happen. Assuming (not wishing) OSU loses to Michigan, LSU (not losing) moves up to #1, Oregon to #2. Kansas and Oklahoma make title game unscathed, winner of the title game will then leap Oregon at 2 and go to the BCS title game against LSU. I've already started typing up all my "I hate the BCS" posts.... :D

sadly you heard it here first, but this is what will happen. Assuming (not wishing) OSU loses to Michigan, LSU (not losing) moves up to #1, Oregon to #2. Kansas and Oklahoma make title game unscathed, winner of the title game will then leap Oregon at 2 and go to the BCS title game against LSU. I've already started typing up all my "I hate the BCS" posts.... :D

Kansas loses before title game.

Back