Football Bcs Is Now Out. Michigan Still # 2

I dont see that as an excuse, just stating the obvious.

Where did I say, we lost because............ Or it would have been a blow out if.............

neutral site....like Arizona for a rematch....that will show who the better team is!!!!!.....it will be a whole different ballgame w/out the Ohio State Buckeye's 12th man!!!

I think the Buckeyes will love to be back in Arizona. 3 out of there last 4 bowl gmes have been in Tempe. In 02 they beat Miami for the national title. The next year the beat Kansas State in the Fiesta Bowl and last year they beat Notre Dame there. So we would love to play Michigian there. It is like a second home.

I dont think there will be a rematch . I acually hope Arkansas gets to the NC for some reason . If they beat LSU and Florida by a decent margin I think they could have a decent chance . At this point I think Michigan has pretty much no chance at the NC unless everyone loses once or more .

USC - vs. Notre Dame , @ UCLA - They beat Arkansas by alot , Oregon ,California , Oregon . They have excellent chance at beating Notre Dame and if I were to choose right now Id say USC would be facing Ohio St

Florida - @ Florida St. / Arkansas - Only loss came to Auburn

Notre Dame - @ USC / They destroy USC they could make some noise , Only loss was when they got destroyed by Michigan ...BTW Join a conference ND , play b-ball in BE no reason why you cant join BE or someone else for football.

Arkansas- Last possible entry and they got some work ahead of them not only are they around 12 pct down in BCS they more likely need help , vs. LSU / Sec Champ vs Florida , Beat Tenn . and then #2 Auburn and if they win out they could have a chance , only loss was when they got killed 50-14

Thats if Notre Dame wins. If Usc wins out then i think it will be them in the NC not Michigan even though i think a Sec team should be in it.

All I got too say is atleast Boise St. wont be there . And atleast theres still drama . BTW cant wait to see Boise St. get destroyed in one of the big games . But seriously you guys dont think Arkansas has the slightest chance or are you guys already thinking they will lose atleast one of the final games

If arkansas wins bother of their games by 20+ points they have a chance.

Other then that, how USC whooped on them , thats why they won't get in.

Dame won't get in because michigan whooped on them.

yep florida plays arkansas.

Now when florida loses to arkansas and usc loses to notre dame, who are they going to say deserves a spot over michigan?

LOL this is going to be great.

joshsmith said:
yep florida plays arkansas.

Now when florida loses to arkansas and usc loses to notre dame, who are they going to say deserves a spot over michigan?

LOL this is going to be great.
dont count flordia losing to arkansa yet. althought i do think arkansa is a better team and will win we could see a "mini" upset in my mind.

Back